1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Sioned Lavellan

Sioned Lavellan Honorary Rutherford | 18+

[Her other eyebrow joins the first.] And?

2. Atish'an Lavellan

Atish'an Lavellan Heavy is the Head... | 18+

I am sure Her Worship has much better things to do than fill in for me, Josie needs to deal with family obligation and if Cullen doesn't go visit his sister soon I'm going to slap him upside the head in public, and damn his authority in front of the troops, I swear.

Hmm, true, very true.

A lovetap, don't pull the hit all the way through! Even I have better self control than that, Lethallan.
    [She is laughing though]

3. Koios

Koios Diamonds are cheap, rubies are better | 18+

It's funny.

4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

[dave has been lying sideways across karkat’s chair this whole time, playing with a red fidget spinner because he can, but now he looks over at koios. his face is upside down over the arm of the chair, and his shades are somehow still on his face, but the expression of entertained delight is unmistakable]

fuck dude it sure is
    i love you never change

• Winner x 3
  5. Sioned Lavellan

[She tips her head and narrows her eyes again.] ...Leliana as Divine Victoria? Hm. That must be interesting. Have none of them set up an existing framework of underlings yet? I could have sworn that Josephine had an army of ambassadors for exactly this reason, and Harding would certainly make a capable spymaster with the Nightingale gone.
    Really? I can't say I've ever found strapping someone funny, but it must take all sorts.

6. Atish'an Lavellan

It certainly is. The Chantry is already running around like headless chickens because of all the reform she is about to rain down on them. I hear at least two sects pop up each week.
    And they did but you underestimate just how intimidating I apparently am when I just woke up way too early for rather uncomfortable reasons. I am fairly sure most of them would faint at the notion of keeping me away from things I want to do. Not Scout Harding, but she is too fond of coming along on adventures with my people to get too invested with keeping me from mayhem.

7. Sioned Lavellan

Go forth and wreak havoc a while longer then, but if you think it's uncomfortable waking up now, just wait until someone asks you to sleep on hard ground when you're big as a house. I wonder if it's the reputation? It might be the reputation.

8. Atish'an Lavellan

You underestimate what a motivator spite can be, Lethallan.
    [For all that she and Sioned got off on a bad foot, the other inquisitor is now apparently in the Friend Column pretty firmly.]

9. Sioned Lavellan

I wasn't aware you hated yourself that much. For shame, Inquisitor! [She grins.]

10. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

[he’s making the sparkliest sparkle eyes, which are sort of hilariously divorced from his grumpyface expression]
    THAT’S REALLY SWEET, ACTUALLY, HOLY FUCK.
    I’M GLAD THEY SORTED THEIR SHIT OUT, EVEN IF YOU HAD TO HOLD THEIR HANDS THE WHOLE TIME

• Winner x 1
  11. Atish'an Lavellan

[She snorts, running a hand through the fuzz on her head.]
    Someone has to try and even out all the worship or I might start getting ideas. Someone other than my idiot of a man that is.

That's me, saving people from their own idiocy left, right and center.
    [she smiles]
    Briala and Celene deserve eachother and some happiness more than a simple life. That this makes a city elf a very prominent part of the Imperial Court of Orlais no matter how much it pisses everyone off is a nice side benefit.

12. Karkat Vantas

I TAKE IT ELVES AREN’T EXACTLY EVERYONE’S FAVORITE SPECIES THEN? FUCK THAT, THEY CAN BE PISSED OFF. EVERYBODY DESERVES A VOICE.

• Winner x 1
  13. Atish'an Lavellan

[She gives a serene, very dangerous looking smile. The kind that has put the fear of the Maker into Orlesian nobles since she was named Inquisitor. Her eartips twitch a little.]
    It is considered a quirky little tradition not worth mentioning further in Orlais for Chevaliers to slaughter entire alienages or Dalish Clans as a Rite of Passage, Serah. My people have been denegrated, oppressed and murdered for ages and I'm sure they still are whereever I am not currently present enough to stab the perpetraters right back for it, either myself or through my agents. Thedas belongs to the Shemlen now and they refuse to let anyone forget how willing they are to spill blood to maintain their unjust, brutal hold on the lands of my ancestors.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like x 1
  14. Karkat Vantas

[his expression is level and he returns her gaze without flinching. it’s beyond fucked up but there’s not much, oppression-wise, that could shock karkat]

THAT’S DISGUSTING. I HOPE IT BURNS A LITTLE EVEY TIME THEY REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE THE ONE OUT THERE SAVING THEIR ROTPANNED, UNGRATEFUL ASSES.

15. Atish'an Lavellan

Oh it absolutely does. More so because I am good friends with the new Divine, who has made it her mission to beat the Chantry until they become a just and charitable institution. There are not many people the shemlen nobility can turn to in order to try and oppose me, and many of those make bad allies for other reasons.
    Not that the elven Inquisitor thing has historically stopped people from being jackasses for long of course, if the incredibly unflattering stories about Inquisitor Ameridan are anythign to go by.

16. Karkat Vantas

WELL SURE, IT’S ALL WELL AND GOOD TO KISS ASS WHILE YOU’RE IN EYESIGHT AND EARSHOT, BUT AS SOON AS YOU AREN’T IT’S ALL WANNABE HUMAN THIS AND UPPITY BRAT THAT. STILL FEELS GOOD TO MAKE THEM SUCK UP TO YOU WHILE YOU CAN, EVEN IF IT’S PETTY AS HELL

17. Atish'an Lavellan

[She sighs shaking hear head.]
    I'd rather they didn't. Being called 'Your Worship' by everyone and their Mabari is still stupid and uncomfortable. I want them to actually treat my brothers and sisters better, not just pretend to do so while I'm glaring at them.

18. Karkat Vantas

NO SHIT. JUST BECAUSE I THINK IT’S HILARIOUS TO MAKE SEADWELLERS CALL ME KING DOESN’T MEAN THAT’S *ALL* I WANT. THINGS WHERE I AM NOW ARE A LOT BETTER THAN THEY WERE—‘S WHY I’M KING AND NOT THE STAR OF MY VERY OWN ELABORATE PUBLIC EXECUTION SLASH LIVE ENTERTAINMENT—BUT FIXING IT DOESN’T HAPPEN OVERDAY. IF I JUST KILLED THE PEOPLE WHO ABDUCTED ONE OF MY FRIENDS FOR BEING A BUCKTOOTHED HORNLESS (WHICH, WOW, REAL SUBTLE WAY TO POINT OUT TRAITS I SHARE WITH HER) THEN I’D BE A TYRANT. IF I JAILED EVERYONE WHO MADE NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND, I’D BE ABOUT AS INTIMIDATING AS A WIGGLER HAVING A TANTRUM.

BUT I CAN’T CRAWL INSIDE THEIR PANS AND *MAKE* THEM UNDERSTAND WHY THEY’RE SMALLMINDED, SHORTSIGHTED LITTLE SHITS. [he shrugs] YOU DO WHAT YOU CAN AND HOPE YOU GET THROUGH TO SOME OF THEM.

• Like x 1
  19. Curiosity

Curiosity New Member

[Entirely too cheerfully:] I can! I can go back with you when you wake up if you like!

20. Karkat Vantas

[bliiiink. he somehow manages to resist the kneejerk “no no what the fuck is wrong with you and also no”]

AS TEMPTING AS I’M SURE THAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE, I’VE SEEN THE AFTERMATH OF KNOWING SOMEONE’S BEEN IN YOUR HEAD AND RUMMAGED AROUND, MADE YOU DO THINGS. WHAT THAT DOES TO A PERSON. I’M NOT WILLING TO TAKE MEASURES *THAT* DRASTIC YET.

• Like x 1