Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Aius

Aius Headless God of Space and Time | 18+

Haha, sorry. That sucks.

Time's fun that way. Too bad I exist as a constant over all periods and dimensions in my universe. Otherwise I'd find other versions of me and have a sweet ass party, fuck the other gods. They're assholes. [A bottle of champagne slowly pushes up to be where his head should be, he reaches and grabs it. He pops the cork and then just... pours the champagne into the spot where his head and neck should be. Aius wtf.]

• Winner x 3
  2. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

Bug smells better [Hard words of judgement from someone who smells of metal and petrichor a lot] and what IS a tacos?? [Look most her references for 'food' are energon in vrious form, crystals, and the grilled bugs she's been interduced to. Nary a taco in sight]

3. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Dealing with people who have actual authority over something is far too much of a hassle in my opinion. I'm content to be pretty and get laid, and occassionally cause a few murder sprees.
    [He smiles brilliantly.]

4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

legs
    0.png
    find another universe where you exist and get fucked up

sounds kinda lord englishy though being a constant and all
    you sure youre not hellbent on destroying the multiverse
    thats fair id probably rather sniff karkat than myself
    a taco is like
    here
    [he is now holding a doritos locos taco in all its unholy glory]
    this thing
    normally the shell is less violently orange but what can i say a man has his weaknesses

• Winner x 2
  5. Aius

Aius Headless God of Space and Time | 18+

What? Why would I do that. I'd destroy myself if I did that and I like myself, I also like the people who praise me. Bunch of nerds, nerds that nerd about math and things. It's cute. Oracles are nice too. No, I'm fine leaving the multiverse alone.

6. Saunter of Rodion

Saunter of Rodion Schrodinger's gun

[She stares at it for a moment, then bursts out laughing uproariously.] That is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life, oh man, I probably could do that but it might kill me

7. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

[She stares wide eyed] That's food? [It doesn't look like food. But never let it be said that she's not a true culinary explorer because she liiiiiiicks the violently orange thing. If it won't kill a human it won't kill her]

8. Prowler

Prowler still kind of in disguise

[He hugs the egg closer, optic band flaring brighter. His suspiciously unresponsive attachment, stop staring.] Ech, true. They've got their own guns, why do they gotta go stealing ours?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  9. Saunter of Rodion

Guess I'm just that fraggin' pretty. [She plants her hands on her hips and tilts them in the most sarcastic display of sexuality possible.]

10. Prowler

[A very definitely synthesized snort, given Prowler still doesn't have any facial orifices.] That's gotta be it, how could I have been so blind?

11. Saunter of Rodion

No taste, obviously. [She winks at him playfully.] 'S alright, I forgive ya. Not everyone can handle the raw beauty.

12. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

Feli, please don't. [Ups picks his kittenbug up before she can get any more smart ideas about things to put into her mouth. Just. Catte no. Also this is a punitive hug, do not derieve joy from it.]
    [She's purring anyways]

[He does notice the other mechs around, somewhat belated over the kitten issue] Oh, hello. [Oh hey it's Saunter. And.. another 'Con? Nice? Potentially? His kittenbug certainly feels content and happy enough but then again her fear response isn't super developed to begin with]

13. Prowler

[Prowler tilts his chin up and flickers the light pattern in his optic band in a way that makes it clear if he had separate, focusable eyes he'd be rolling them.] Definitely, that's absolutely what it is.

Hey. [Prowler is definitely still hugging a mysterious purple egg/shoving it under his kibbletits.] Updraft, I'm guessing?

14. Saunter of Rodion

Awright? [She nods at him.] Li'l one there says you know my little brothers?

15. Updraft

The one, yes. I assume my bitlet was talking? [He looks down at her, but she just gives him her best innocent kitten face and purrs louder]

Oh. [Yeah Feli was absolutely talking. Dang] I assume you mean Mosey and Scarper? Yes, I do. [He has the grace to look embarrassed] I wasn't sure how to ask if you knew them last time.

16. Prowler

[He nods agreeably.] We chatted for a while 'sall.

17. Saunter of Rodion

I do, yeah. [She looks a bit self-conscious for a second, then attempts to feign nonchalance with a shrug] Just haven't seen 'em in a while, y'know? Nice ta hear they didn't get their dumb afts killed.

18. Updraft

It isn't a problem, I just wondered. I don't think I had that much of a reputation. What is your name, if I may ask? [just to get them even on that front]

Oh. They are, proper little terrors [He chuckles, but it's clearly a fond sort of noise] They are sometimes around here too, maybe you get lucky and can meet them here? Catch up? [He'd die to know what exactly Feli had said to her because oh no what does Saunter know now??] The ship picked them up by accident in ah, Hedonian, I think? They spent a pretty long while hiding in Captain Nichrome's armory afterwards and nicking energon from the dispensary.

19. Prowler

Oh, nah, he just mentioned his carrier. I'm Prowler. [He waves a little, prying one hand off the Egg Of Lies to do so.]

20. Saunter of Rodion

[She snorts.] Yeah, that's definitely them. I ain't seem 'em yet but... yeah, maybe. Hope so. Surprised they got ta Hedonia though, last I heard of 'em they were still on Cybertron but... yeah, long time ago. They uh... they ever mention me?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice