Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Would it work? Other people have tried something like that and it hasn't worked. But I'll try it. What's your price?

2. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

He does. [Purring Intensifies To Sportscar Levels. If there's one thing Felidae has never ever doubted in her entire existence is that she means the absolute world to Ups and always will. But it's still good to know that other people know that, too]
    Well but if they ask you for it and it makes things worse it's their own fault because they asked for it and you coudl tell them that, and you could tell them that you tried to tell them that it was going to make things worse. Will be a learning experience for them.
    But yes no messing with brain modules, that's like addictive or something, don't do that [Feli no he's not talking about mnemnosurgery]

• Like x 1
  3. Aius

Aius Headless God of Space and Time | 18+

No price. I can't promise you won't ever end up back here again, but I can snap the thread and let you return to your body.

4. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

I mean, like, if it makes you uncomfortable, lemme know, I try not to be an asshole! But when you're not a violent asshole you're pretty cool and I call my friends boo, so. We're friends now if you want! As long as you don't puke on me.
    -Robbie grins at him and not very subtly offers him a glass of water to go with the alcohol-

5. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

ok so less shirking your duties and more that people are shocked you didnt cater to them specifically cool cool so thats a universal constant awesome
    you heard me we are straight up in some guy
    [he's so full of shit his eyes should be brown]

6. Klaire Azazel

Klaire Azazel gunpowderMistress

I´m just glad we´re not all dressing like the Condesce anymore. Just because she can pull off skintight meowbeast suits doesn´t mean we all have the bass-uh, ass, for that. But lots of clients hire the prettiest so...
    And it´s really good, just more than I can handle to be honest with you.
    -stares- Oooo-kaayy.

7. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

[he laughs, and delivers more scritches] Yes, I will remember that! And I promise I will never get addicted to mnemosurgery.

Oh I mean I was definitely not as around as I should have been! But that too. I didn't know being a creator god would be so much work when I became one. [he cycles his vents in a weary sigh]

8. It's long for Rob

We can fix that!
    -Robbie waves their arm around like they're waving a wand and taps the glass in Klaire's hand. It becomes a cocktail that's much less throat meltingly strong, more of the rum and coke type.-
    I feel - I like leggings but a bodysuit is just Too Much sometimes! Asshole clients are a universal constant though, I guess. If you've gotta trade on your image you do it well.

9. Prince Aiden

[He squints suspiciously.] No price at all?
    Not uncomfortable, just... odd. I'm sorry about the 'violent asshole' thing. I'm trying to be better. [He takes the water, because he remembers enough about the Drunken Incident to decide not to repeat it. At least, he doesn't want to repeat the crying parts.]

10. It's long for Rob

-Robbie pulls out a wine cooler and salutes him with it-
    We're all just on different phases of our life journeys to not be assholes. We're good, boo.

11. Klaire Azazel

Thanks! Are your species herbivores, or is that rude to ask?
    And thank you. Some of them are all right. On one hand I get nicer clients if I dress more individual, on the other there´s a higher chance those clients will wind up dead for sedition. -makes a face- I wish I´d realized the Duchess was doing me a favour when she fired me.

12. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

hey man i didnt make the pocket dudemension
    that should be so niche an experience as to be completely unrelatable and yet
    altho i think youre maybe supposed to be a little more hands on than me

13. It's long for Rob

My species isn't, but some of them choose to just eat plants - my roommates do and they do all the cooking so I'm p used to vegan food. Why do you ask?

Dead for sedition is unfortunate for clients, ugh. If nothing else they can't pay you and that's important in the capitalist hellscape!

14. Prince Aiden

Is there a nickname I should use for you? Not many of my friends use them—other than Tbone at least.

15. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Only if you're excessively literal or I am excessively drunk.
    [He winks lazily]
    Enchanté, ma cherie, I am Integritas, this is my realm, yadda yadda longwinded explanation of how metaphors hold power and shit, I'm too lazy to explain it right now.

16. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

No he is not, mortals are simply demanding.

17. Klaire Azazel

I´m..glad?
    Your snacks don´t have any beetles. I´m not complaining, just wondering.
    Quite. My kit doesn´t refill itself after all.
    ...Hi? No offense but that is the least explanatory explanation so far.

18. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

I know, it's amazing right?
    [He laughs, and does not seem to be inclined to go on unless someone actually asks. He's an asshole like that.]

• Informative x 1
  19. It's long for Rob

You can call me Rob, Robbie, boo, bae, or honey, plus anything that's endearments for a friend in your culture, I ain't picky! I don't much like sweetie, but that's about it. You don't have to use all of them, either, one or two is fine.

Oh! Yeah that's a cultural thing, not species specific. Most of my home culture regards bugs as not eating food. I've had 'em and I gotta say I prefer the seeds, but if you want beetles I won't be offended.

• Like x 2
  20. [Unstable Loop 1505]

[Unstable Loop 1505] There's no pressure for the hemorrhaging 18+

-she immediately begins popcorn.gifing as soon as she appears. She's dead again, looking like someone tried to carve her chest open. She plops onto a barstool, head on one hand with her elbow on the bar- Have anything sweet that kicks? Preferably that I can also taste the kick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice