Shitposting Rave After Party - Only ironic Kidz Bop after this line

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

Reasonable. Pessimistic, more like! o(*>ω<*)o

2. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

I did not say anything overtly negative lately. Simply pointing out the facts is not pessimistic, brother.

3. Primus

Awww, okay, yeah, you're doing pretty well! [Primus bestows pets upon Unicron's pointy head bits, as a reward] But I don't think anything I'm doing is bringing about the end any faster than normal.

• Winner x 1
  4. Unicron

[He does not at all lean into the pettins what are you talking about.]
    It's hard to tell. Sometimes I think it does. Sometimes it might slow things down. There's no way to tell before you do it and then it is already too late.

5. Primus

[Primus increases the pettins, but also starts idly drumming his heels on Uni's chest]
    Ultimately, can we even tell if we're changing when the end happens or just enabling it to happen when it would happen anyway? It's a long way off, regardless.

6. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

Why aren't you making yourself a size? What are you if you're not a god? People seem Tod think you're a god and who decides that even?

I mean you could tell people if tgey're wrong about stuff? And about You? Like if people go all 'primus wants' you could tell them if you don't want trat? Would make it harder for people to argue for Bad stuff!

• Winner x 1
  7. Primus

That's what I'm trying to do! People seem to think I want all kinds of things that I don't want at all, I get quite busy correcting them.

8. Unicron

Hrm. Stop speaking sense it doesn't suit you.
    [He pushes Primus off his shoulder. Gently. Well, somewhat gently.]

I am the Unmaker, I cannot make anything, not even my own form. I am a force of nature and no mere mortal has authority over what I am or am not. Their petty squabbles do not interest me and neither does their opinion of me. Anyone who presumes authority over the Planeteater finds themselves meeting a violent end usually.

• Like x 1
  9. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

So am I not half-mortal or are you not in a black hole, then?

10. Primus

[Primus squawks and topples, but lands neatly on his feet, somehow. Godliness, probably]
    Uni! Rude! ( ゚Д゚)<!!

• Winner x 1
  11. Unicron

You're an outlier.
    And also a smartaft.

• Agree x 1
  12. Unicron

You should be used to that by now.

13. Primus

I am, but it doesn't stop being ruuuuude. [Primus promptly scales his brother again, this time to sit on his head]

• Winner x 1
  14. Unicron

[Unicron just grumbles with an expression of longsuffering resignation.]
    Why do you delight in pointing out obvious yet unchangeable facts, brother?

15. Primus

'Cause it annoys you, and that's funny. [Primus hugs one of Uni's head spikes with infinite affection]

• Like x 1
  16. Unicron

Yes well.
    Your face is annoying.
    [Mature worldending terror who?]

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Yeah, I'm not sure I could manage that more than twice without forgetting pieces. So I appreciate the courtesy. Maybe I'll just stick to two for now, work my way back up to the mouthful.
    Seems to me like that would be enough for some respect. You wouldn't need to use your anger for anything there. That's the kind of setup that gets broken by rage, not helped by it.

18. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

You never know, people surprise you. You want something to eat or just the booze?

Gourd is a category of mostly edible plants that pumpkins belong to! Don't ask me any more than that cause I don't know. Oh, people used to use them for storage but they're pretty much just food and decorations now.

-Robbie can't help themself and drums out a quick rimshot noise on the bar, grinning-
    Whatever works for you. I'm not picky.

• Winner x 1
  19. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

-Oh look it's page 999! Robbie projects a thematic video-

• Winner x 5
  20. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice