Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

one last post for the night, since i know no one reads these or fucking cares, i with i was fucking dead in general. this is just merely pushing me wanting to actually die more because im terrible.

haha too bad im too much of a pussy to attempt anything.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

*hugs if wanted*

• Like x 1
  3. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Ftr, I've been reading even though I don't have much to offer for help other than sympathy. It sucks when you get sidelined like that, and the fact that they're "just OCs" doesn't make the hurt any less real.

• Like x 2
  4. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

*Hugs* For what it's worth I always love talking to you, you inspire me, and I value our freindship, but my brain makes it hard for me to initiate convo like ever orz

• Like x 1
  5. mcsiggy

//hugs you all//

:smithsad:

• Like x 2
  6. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Lots of hugs. I'm bad at conversation, and I don't ever speak up much except to snark in comments on tumblr, but I read, and I care. And from what I've seen, immature is not a way I'd describe you. It sucks being consistently the youngest person around and really feeling it (same hat!), but from the outside, watching you, you definitely don't look like an immature person.

• Like x 3
  7. mcsiggy

hugs
    i feel the same? I dont know how to talk to you or liz because i dont either have a big interest in what you two have, or im just, not sure.

but i do like talking to you two, and i love your snark on tumblr. it honestly does make me laugh whenever i see it.

• Like x 1
  8. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

We need to make a group of like "people who think other people are cool but are shit at socializing" or something lol.

• Like x 4
  9. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i can be the socially inept poster child

10. mcsiggy

[​IMG]
    when ur upset at them but you support them anyway.

• Like x 2
  11. mcsiggy

what's a very big doosy for me is im kinda doing the same thing to another friend of mine, but i've been at this for months with them.

trying to help them or invite them to things, but they keep fucking putting themselves down and making everything awkward then complain that they do it
    i'm so tired. i'm like, constantly going by 'treat others how you want to be treated' and damnit i want to be given some attention and included in things and that's what ill do with my friends if i have the possibility to do so.

12. mcsiggy

u know, at the end of the day, i still see them as my friend. getting upset can happen between buds and,, im glad theyre having fun. and im glad im in a game with them.

:smithhappy:

13. mcsiggy

tfw u feel like youre a big ol bother because you message them two things and they dont reply
    :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

• Like x 1
  14. mcsiggy

When I get worried, I get irritated and when I'm irritated, I just.... hhhh

15. mcsiggy

I have a hard time eating when I have this much anxiety. I feel like I'm annoying everyone now...

16. mcsiggy

I couldn't go and see my girlfriend, I'm so unstable I feel like I'm falling apart...

At least the dear Hunter is good to listen to when having a panic attack

• Like x 1
  17. mcsiggy

i think another reason why i keep thinking they hate me is because they dont always reply back like they used to?
    or just, idk it's like youre going at 5o miles per hour then you suddenly stop and youre trying to get used to driving at a slower pace or something.

i know i had to deal with this before with some older friends, so yeah... i'll slowly but surely get used to this ;;

18. mcsiggy

it's nice when u wanna talk about your oc but they dont reply, but you show enthusiasm about their oc,,

so nice,,
    :smithsad:

19. mcsiggy

man,, i just realized how immature i feel in terms of irl?

i can't drive, i dont have a high school education and im just??? idk i feel emotionally unstable and i always have my parents drive me around.

hhh...

20. mcsiggy

haha when u wanna talk about your oc but they dont reply about it unless i mention their oc or something

:smithhappy:
    sigh......

:smithsad: ... or they give one reply and youre afraid if you try to go more in depth, they wont care...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice