Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

yeah thats how i felt tbh. like if the game's full for the DM i can't blame them for that but just... yea.

2. mcsiggy

[​IMG]
    i'm not sure when ill post this tot he zine chat cuz i just,, idk. i feel like ill be overlooked or somethin.

i guess ill wait till the date to send them is closer.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. mcsiggy

It makes me sad whenever I stream with my friend, people tend to ignore them. I try tonput some focus on them but they're not as popular as me and... I feel bad.

• Witnessed x 1
  4. mcsiggy

i have no damn idea how to tell someone im just not interested in RWYB and they just keep sending me things about it.

i wanna really get into it/show support and i am glad they like it but i just?? really don't care for it as much as it pains me to admit that.

5. mcsiggy

really i hate being upset not being in someones interest/being ignored and not show interest in someone elses thing but i guess the difference is the person i wanna talk to already showed interest in my stuff while they just,, stopped talking to me/ignored me, while the person i do talk to, i never showed interest in the show and i just,, feel bad

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. mcsiggy

i dunno. i feel shitty and i just hate having these feelings.
    i just really hate feeling in general nowadays.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. mcsiggy

its really hard to play with someone in overwatch when,, all they do is mostly complain about dying and or hating a character.

• Witnessed x 6
  8. mcsiggy

im really disliking the quality of my art right now.
    i know i'm going through that phase of improving faster than my hand, but i'm also just,, really unhappy with my art in general.

i know i'll get better if i practice, but i feel like whenever i make something new, it'll look like complete shit and no one would like it, no matter how much i improve on getting better drawing things for the first time.

• Witnessed x 2
  9. mcsiggy

I drew a fun picture that has some friends ocs in there who are bards, and my friend I've been upset at has their oc in it too but I'm afraid to show them because I'm afraid they wouldn't care.

Plus "you trigger my depression" keeps lingering in my head like lol thanks I guess.

• Witnessed x 1
  10. mcsiggy

im gonna try to do less of mocking someone's art and do more actual criticism on the art style and judging someone's attitude.

the whole rdcart thing made me realize,, i do mock peoples art, but i also mostly mock their art and the person because theyre a dick.

half of it is also me being 'how are they in the industry' when there's many other good artists out there who can do their job maybe better.

it's a lot, but i know if i get in that situation in someone mocking my art, i might as well take the criticism if its true?

idk. im trying to be a better person but i also like gossip and such like that. i'm not gonna talk about it outside of private chats with friends

• Agree x 1
  11. mcsiggy

i feel bad because i dont like to always play with my friend in overwatch because they're not very good at the game.

like to make an example, i'm in high gold/plat level while she's in bronze/low silver. like that a big difference on skill level and theyre upset that theyre not as good as me because i dont like playing with them

and ive?? ive tried to help them and or i tried to invite them to groups of peeps im in so they can meet people but they keep fucking it up for themselves and it's aggravating. every time i introduce them to someone i know/i want them to meet new people and make friends, they always complain that no one likes them or they fucked up like

please holy shit i can't help you forever. its stressing me out where i feel like i'm being their friend out of pitty when i'm just tired of trying to help them when they dont seem to help themselves in a way that would benefit them in making new friends.

i do care for them and i want them to get better and be happy but i can also do so fucking much to help them.

• Witnessed x 3
  12. mcsiggy

me:-draws a shot of a lot of people on posters, many of them having ocs from different friends in them-
    me: -going to one person- hey do you want a pic of your oc from that by themselves?
    them: yes
    me: here u go! im glad you like how he looks, we should try to do some stuff with [your oc] and [my oc] together again, i liked that it was cute.
    them: -doesn't say anything after that and leaves me in the dust-

i just.

i should'nt draw things for my friend anymore or include their stuff in mine if they'll just completely ignore me after i show them something with their oc without so much as a fucking thank you.

i'm really this close to tell them i'm fucking mad at them that they really upset me and they dont seem to get what they did upset me.

i feel petty! but at this point it's going to keep eating at me because i'm mad at the fact i showed/show interest in what they like but just fucking ignore me.

and i just??? i want an apology from them for saying i seem to upset their depression, despite me being uspet at them for pretty much hurting my fucking feelings for multiple of things over the past year and saying i dont seem to be working on getting better cuz of my depression, despite i WAS before this whole thing like thanks asshole.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Witnessed x 3
  13. mcsiggy

just, fuck im going to bed. i'll think about this later and talk to someone else who understands my situation.

at least i feel less like a kid talking to them since theyre my age

14. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

It's not petty to want an apology for someone being rude and inconsiderate.

• Agree x 4
  15. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Just as a note of caution though, I think Luka was the one who said don't hinge your recovery on an apology. To get that kind of closure they'll actually have to understand that they hurt you and want to apologise for that. For someone who's already being avoidant, that hasn't got a very good chance of working out, and demanding an apology if they don't think they did anything wrong can start a few rounds of the blame game. That's not a good place to end up when you're already hurting.

Do tell them that they hurt you and how, because you need to be able to communicate when that happens! But don't hang being able to work on moving past that on anything they do in response.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 1
  16. mcsiggy

[​IMG]
    hhhh,, ,i hate feeling like this

hate feeling so irrationally...

• Witnessed x 4
  17. mcsiggy

whoop! I love those sudden mood drops!!

• Witnessed x 4
  18. mcsiggy

someone asked me to send their art blog to people and its,,

whuh
    i told them i wouldnt mind sharing a tumblr post with their art blog but,, pls dont use me like this, it's awkward,,

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • Witnessed x 3
  19. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

That's... Weird. And rude.

• Agree x 5
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I'd say tell them to make a post so you can share it or write a promo, whichever you said you would and then let'm know "hey uh, it's. kinda not cool to ask that other thing of me or pretty much anyone else, just saying for future reference."

like.. promos are fine, using someone else for direct advertising is kinda really weird and rude to me.. but who knows, maybe its just a social thing they're not aware of how it looks/feels/sounds?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice