Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

tfw you want to be interested in the thing your friend is in but you just... arent, and you kind of wish they would stop talking to you about it.

but then again you feel like youre doing the same thing to another friend, so thats fun :smithsad:

2. mcsiggy

the feeling of being alone and wanting to join them is still very present and i hate it.

it wouldnt be so bad if it was a gradual less talking but it kind of just stopped so suddenly and it really is painful

3. mcsiggy

tfw you have anxiety where it makes you unable to eat unless you love puking.

4. mcsiggy

fuckin honestly, i feel like my oc's arent super amazing compared to my friends ocs or others ive seen.

im always amazed they and others like mine, but i'm... always having a hard time believing it.

i guess i do this so i dont get my hopes up on something, i guess.

5. mcsiggy

6. mcsiggy

7. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

Less bad?

• Like x 1
  8. mcsiggy

the same but i drew it

• Like x 2
  9. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

A sure sign of life!

• Like x 1
  10. mcsiggy

I have no idea what to talk about to anyone anymore, thats good...:smithsad:

11. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

im sorry youve been having all these problems, sig, this is definitely a rough thing.. :c i hope the worst of the badfeels pass and that things get easier for you, you deserve to be happy and relaxed and to have fun. hugs if wanted

• Like x 2
  12. mcsiggy

ahaha, im losing drive to work on my webcomic.
    i dont have anyone to talk about with oc stuff and the one person i do is doing other things and i feel like ive pissed them off so much over me being so sad over nothing

:smithhappy:

13. leo

leo Well-Known Member

i dont mind hearing about your ocs if you want to talk

• Like x 1
  14. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I know this feel.

Also, please talk about your OCs I love them <3

• Like x 1
  15. mcsiggy

:smithsad:

...I don't know what to say about them...

16. mcsiggy

you know youre in a bad place when youre hoping you die so you can stop thinking about everything

17. mcsiggy

i'm constantly telling myself they dont hate me, they told me they have no reason to hate me and theyre busy or distracted with other things

but i still feel ignored... i need to do something to stop feeling like this

i'm even chanting to try calming myself down.

18. mcsiggy

I'm mad, upset, and disgusted at myself and, I wish I can just die. I'm worthless human waste who's only good for making things for people and that's it. No one cares if I wanna talk about something, it's uninteresting anyway, all people care about is me making free stuff.

I have no high school education, I can't drive, I have no job, I'm a selfish cunt who complains when she doesn't get attention or anything. .

I just hope I die before my birthday, I'm not excited about it at all but the last thing I want to do is die on my damn birthday

19. mcsiggy

I wish I can go to that shitty mental hospital again so I can clear my head...

20. mcsiggy

can someone come to my house and stab me please, you can have my tablet if you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice