Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Sorry, I just remember a friend saying something about Florida taxes and that they were really weird but I cannot remember specifics. If you can access the free TurboTax website they have a new feature where you can livechat with a CPA but idk if that costs money. ;__; sorry I don't have better tax advice.

2. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

its ok liz i appreciate it ;; mom has a tax guy and he's real nice so ill ask him when we can

3. mcsiggy

I feel silly sharing anything homestuck to my friend because i guess, even though theyre into homestuck and is active in the fandom, they just, dont find my stuff personally interesting, or they never see it or they ignore it unless i show them specifically and im just OTL

makes me feel like im fishing for compliments when i just, i guess want them to also like my stuff and i feel dumb acting like this

• Witnessed x 3
  4. mcsiggy

I wish it was 2015 again, at least I was happy and don't feel like a loser and a failure in so many areas of my life.

• Witnessed x 1
  5. mcsiggy

upload_2019-1-14_4-37-18.png

• Witnessed x 2
  6. mcsiggy

its weird cuz like, im not for shipping minors with adults obviously but,,, i have a specific kink with like, student teacher things, but it's specific.
    obviously i like the stuff when theyre in college but i also,,, like the one where theyre in high school but,, only if theyre like, 16 to 18??

i feel bad having this kind of kink but hhh, its related to my own trauma stuff so,,, ye.

idk if it even is trauma, just, something i have >:'|

• Witnessed x 3
  7. mcsiggy

Just found out that beek decided to drop the person they were dating after visiting them cuz they wouldn't be romantic right back. (they have personal issues that i can't fault them for tbh)

and honestly? its like, im glad but im also not, cuz i feel bad for the other person cuz no one deserves that, but at the same time i fucking called it, it was about 2ish years and i knew beek would do the same thing to them as they did to me and others.

it's like, idk, something lifted but idk what.

i feel bad for the other person, cuz no one deserves someone dropping them for not giving back romantic feelings when they aint ready, but i was also mad at them for being rude to me and my friend in favor of beek so im like, something.

8. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Karma I guess?

• Agree x 1
  9. mcsiggy

mm..
    i want to tell someone i'm mad at them for pretty much hurting a mutual friends of ours.

or well, i guess mine.

i'm really mad at them for hurting my mutual friend, they ghosted them and just, i dont think i can tolerate that.

cuz im seeing the person im mad at like, do more for themselves and theyre getting more popular and im glad for them but im also mad at them, cuz i feel like they dropped my friend because they were growing in popularity in some way.

pretty much they like, climbed my friend like a ladder and pushed them off, and im.

real mad at them for that.

but honestly idk if i should, but on the bright side, i think i have some ideas for a character for my webcomic lol.

10. mcsiggy

never mind i saw they unfollowed me everywhere anyway so i went ahead and unfollowed them and told them that they can go fuck themselves for pretty much being shitty to my friend and deciding to do the same to me.

11. mcsiggy

i think like, with me i know i dont talk to people a lot, or i never initiate convos but me liking stuff from mutuals and friends is honestly the best way for me to say that i still enjoy talking to you.

i guesslike, it's why i get sad when i find out someone unfollows and unfriends me everywhere... i guess i need to get used to this as i get older.

12. mcsiggy

honestly, i think this is a bigger thing i need to start tackling cuz me losing friends really hurts me so hard it's absurd.

13. mcsiggy

whenever im sad i watch this video and i feel more at piece

• Winner x 2
  14. michinyo

michinyo On that Dumb Bitch Juice diet

I've had that happen to me recently tbh
    The whole someone dropping me once they gained popularity as a streamer. I really empathize for your friend, and I hope they're doing okay ;;

• Witnessed x 1
  15. mcsiggy

is it weird to wish your friend would like something of your stuff whenever you make anything related to the fandom theyre in?

especially when you show them it yourself, but its like,
    you like stuff they make a lot, even the stuff they show u and youre just

sigh.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  16. mcsiggy

im kind of worried cuz the people who was suppose to handle the mold are so expensive that my parents both looked up videos and asked friends and searched online if it's possible to remove mold and it is and we wpent $300 on it but im

worried. :'| i hope nothing bad comes out of this whole situation. imma be doing a lot of chanting

• Witnessed x 1
  17. mcsiggy

i know im black but, i guess i feel like im not really black where i just, idk i might as well be considered a white person.

this isn't me going 'oh its my skin color' like it's half that but also im like, i guess bitter cuz i dont look more black, cuz growing up my black peers never believed me unless i showed them a picture of my dad and it just, annoyed me. i also have been told that i don't 'act' black ,like what the fuck does that even mean?? like i guess i can understand what they think like not 'the hood' kind of stereotype, i know what my black cousins sound like and what my peers sound like but to them i dont sound like them and it just, made me upset.

and i guess im like, i feel like im late on drawing black characters 'right', im still learning and im just ughugh OTL

• Witnessed x 5
  18. mcsiggy

it bums me out that the fact that I try to support my friend as much as i can by retweeting/blogging and liking their stuff, especially the stuff they show me specifically, and when i show them something i know they'd like they like, i guess dont do the same for me? idk it's like, the soft recognition i'd like to have from them cuz i know theyre super in the homestuck fandom still but i guess like...

sighs.

im like worried cuz they talk about how much people dont like them which, yeah it's silly but i guess at the same time they're also like, saying so much stuff it's pissing people off and it makes me sad people think of them as a bad guy but ughgh

19. mcsiggy

i know i complained about this before but i guess im just, ughguhg bad feels, imma keep just painting and cleaning my room atm

• Witnessed x 2
  20. mcsiggy

my friend's bummed that even with their new twitter account, they were still blocked by the person who ghosted them and im just annoyed cuz they forced me to make an apology to the person who ghosted them cuz i said they stopped talking to my friend cuz they were getting popular and i legit believe it, and even if i am wrong im not going to apologize because im not the one who decided to be shitty to my fucking friend and me and ghost both of us for no reason nor explanation.

like ughugh i told them i didnt want to give an apology cuz i knew nothing will happen, and then after i make one, they had to edit my apology because apparently it didnt sound like one like hell yeah it didnt sound like one cuz i didnt want to fucking apologize >:(

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice