Vent siggy is soggy

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by mcsiggy, Mar 1, 2017.

1. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

putting this here for future reference cuz im actually so mad;

"Haha I remember when a lot of people were pissed off about lanque when he was introduced because he's a jackass but also a trans man and that was apparently bad representation for trans people but now vriska's trans and apparent'y she's the good representation :)"

• Agree x 4
  2. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I can not hit the agree button enough times.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Agree x 1
  3. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

People not understanding the difference between a garden-variety asshole (aka the entire cast) and Vriska is just...a lot.

• Agree x 3
  4. mcsiggy

Me minding by own business .................................................. Me seeing one out of two people i very much dislike anywhere
    upload_2019-11-5_20-17-11.png .......................................... upload_2019-11-5_20-17-34.png

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. mcsiggy

one problem im having with me trying to recover from nonsense is i wanna enjoy content from artists who enjoy wow but i can't cuz they might be friends/mutuals with b/eek and haha thats fun :)) /sarcasm

• Witnessed x 1
  6. mcsiggy

fun thing i found out after talking to a friend who also has similar feelings w/ b/eek: they said that i can't let them control who i interact with since that's an abuse tactic, like i guess an aftermath of what happened where I'm like, so afraid of talking to anyone new because of them, and it doesn't help that all the people they talk to and i wanna enjoy content of are all more popular people!!

and we agreed that we're real annoyed that b/eek get away scott free after they hurt so many people in the past (including my friends cat who died because of them!! :) they neglected a cat my friend GAVE them, like, the cat ran outside by accident and they didnt attempt to look for the cat and an old couple found the cat on deaths door, then my friend had to get the cat back, then a week or so later, the cat hat to be put down cuz of actual brain damage, the cat was unable to hold it's bowls in and everything so!!! :))) my friend and I are PISSED)

and me and my friend talked about like, they check the marks for an actual call out post but we know it won't work/not worth it cuz everyone would defend b/eek, like understandably so but im also against call outs unless it actually matters, cuz even if they hurt me, i dont feel like my personal feelings matter in the long run, but my friend said that the cat thing does count which, i suppose so yeah but, again, it just doesn't matter cuz it's personal stuff too.

sigh, it's.., hard to heal away from a bad experience when that person is still around the new thing u like

• Witnessed x 1
  7. mcsiggy

becoming afraid of doing those art vs artist thing that shows my face cuz dang do i feel fucking ugly compared to everyone else in my own looks and my style lol

• Witnessed x 1
  8. mcsiggy

haa, i did it anyway but im still shaking,

• Witnessed x 1
  9. mcsiggy

I just... wish people who've continued to hurt others would have repercussions for their actions. and I don't mean like, did one or two bad things years ago or a misunderstanding, but actually hurt multiple people over years and just...

sigh.
    it's a complicated thing but i wanna get over thinking of them, im so tired of just... having them controlling who i wanna talk to because of how they hurt me and my fear that they'll turn everyone against me.

• Agree x 1
  10. mcsiggy

bad news im having the same panic attacks and such cuz my dreams won't stop revolving around them so i think i need to like, make something to combat these emotions

not like revenge stuff but like, something that can help me get through this cuz goddamn bless fiction for existing or i'd be dead by now (which sadly im considering of dying but i dont wanna :( )

11. Lizardlicks

DM me if you wanna talk! <3

• Like x 1
  12. mcsiggy

whats the feeling of being envious, sad, upset, angry and proud at the same time?

13. mcsiggy

I just wanna enjoy other artists work w/o having to see that motherfucker being mentioned at all times!!! I hate that I'm so fucking afraid of following WoW artists because I'm afraid they know them where if i even see them I get a panic attack!!! :)))

• Witnessed x 2
  14. mcsiggy

upload_2019-11-16_15-11-13.png

• Witnessed x 2
  15. mcsiggy

Tfw you forget you're trans cuz youre nonbinary??

i forget things,,

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  16. mcsiggy

upload_2019-11-18_22-11-52.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-13-11.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-13-25.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-13-46.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-14-5.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-14-16.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-14-37.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-14-55.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-15-17.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-15-33.png
    oh well part 1 of 2

• Witnessed x 1
  17. mcsiggy

Part 2 of 2
    upload_2019-11-18_22-17-8.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-17-24.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-17-36.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-17-52.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-18-4.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-18-15.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-18-27.png
    upload_2019-11-18_22-18-38.png

• Witnessed x 2
  18. mcsiggy

hhh i had to mute someone who i followed back cuz i keep seeing beek being mentioned. i didnt want to but i had to so my mood wouldnt drop from 50 to 0 in a second

• Witnessed x 1
  19. mcsiggy

>has a dream where I drew fanart for the WoW artists i follow just to spite beek

Hmms,,, i... dont know if that would,,, be good but?? i also do like their ocs so,,

hhh im really trying to not think about them but i also do like the other artists oc's i see so i guess?? its ok?

20. Lizardlicks

Man just. Make friends as is they don't exist. Beeks who? Never heard of that fucker.

Living well is the best revenge.

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice