Signatures on by default?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Ouija, Aug 28, 2016.

1. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

mushroom intensifies

• Like x 5
  2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Not sure if big or feature: I just turned them on again to test, and thought I messed it up because they weren't showing.

It seems mobile doesn't show signatures. Phone vertical? No signature. Phone horizontal? Signature. This is weird.

(I don't get @Wiwaxia 's pun :c :c :c )

• Like x 1
  3. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

Whoa, magic signature appirification by tilting my phone! Thanks @swirlingflight!

(I also don't get @Wiwaxia's pun)

• Like x 2
  4. a tiny mushroom

a tiny mushroom the tiniest

• Like x 3
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Oh, right! That's three of the sign for tree, which makes it a very cute and sensible multiplying term.

Do we have to die in the forest...? Memento mori except forest... If wiwaxia puns in a forest does anyone hear?

• Like x 4
  6. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

okay, so it turns out, I can change the default for future accounts, but I don't think I can do anything to existing accounts.

Hmm. Wait, maybe I can. You know, I may just go ahead and turn that on for everyone so they can turn it off again if they want. It seems simpler than trying to figure out a way to poke everyone.

7. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

... no, nevermind.

I can make some changes to existing accounts, but I can't batch-change that setting. So.

8. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Need a bar at the top of the page for putting "Notice from the admins" type messages.

• Like x 3
  9. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Could make it transparent background with bold black text so it works on the few schemes we have without needing to be tailored, and erasing a message is as easy as replacing it with an empty string and the page looks the same again.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice