Sleep Talkin' Kintsugijin

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Socket, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

A thread for all the weird and funny nonsense (or sense!) we've said in our sleep. Or weird nonsense you've heard said said in someone else's sleep!

Things that were said while half-asleep also totally count. :P

• Agree x 1
  2. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

One of my favourite recent sleeptalks was @inchwyrm, who'd fallen asleep during Lord of the Rings. I tried to wake her up as the credits rolled to tell her we ought to get properly ready for bed...

"....You don't have to stay and watch the tiny credits..." (and here I must add that the credits were just, like, regular size, nothing tiny about them)
    "Oh? What would you propose I do instead?"
    "...you could go."

• Winner x 3
  3. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

I talk in my sleep so much, and the boyf seems to take great joy in telling me all the stupid shit I say. Personal favourites are:
    "He's a contrarian little bitch isn't he?" (referring, apparently, to Megatron from Transformers)
    Asking the boyf why he was wearing his shoes in bed
    Trying really hard to explain something about Pacific Rim and getting really annoyed when the boyf could not follow because I was only saying half of it out loud
    Asking my friend who was staying over why they were on the windowsill, then when they expressed confusion yelling 'god damnit brain!' and going back to sleep

• Winner x 4
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Moony, just now: "He wants the grenade!"

Usually they just yell at me in simlish and get mad when I laugh at them though.

• Winner x 4
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

So a while back I had a dream involving Garnet from Steven Universe. I don't remember anything about the dream, really, just that Garnet was there.

In the middle of this dream, my mom came to wake me up. I roused VERY slightly, and shouted what I think must have been the final line of my dream: "IT'S OKAY I HAVE THREE EYES"

I promptly fell fully back asleep. When I got up for real, I thought me shouting about having three eyes (or was it Garnet shouting that?) was part of the dream...until my mom teased me about it. :P

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice