so turns out maybe you're NOT supposed to be dizzy nearly 24/7

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Erica, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

aaa fair. (i'm still gonna be doubting the numbers a little bit but only bc i doubt everything & also the test day was what i'd categorised as a Good Day, i was barely dizzy or anything, and that just... doesn't exactly line up with the results lol)
    (...but also, @self, look at the evidence and stop being a dumb, plsthx)

are
    are you telling me i could eat my cookware :D
    (and to think, all my friends suggested swallowing some nails...)

2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Same w/ my symptoms, compounded by a chronic illness (which was also causing the anemia). But yeah, anemia in general just sucks, whether it's mild or severe or interacting with other health issues

• Agree x 2
  3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

well done for a steak and presumably for a whole chicken breast=5 min each side (when cooked in a pan)

4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

(definitely recommend an instant read meat thermometer, takes the guesswork out of making meat safe to eat)

5. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I too had the constant low-key dizzy feeling and that went on for like 7/8 months before I got some blood testing done. My trouble was mostly a massive lack of vitamin D

6. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

That's a super common problem where I'm from. The doctor gave my sister vitamins to take for hers, but that didn't help too much, so she started laying out in the sun for fifteen minutes a day. Were you able to take the vitamins and feel better?

7. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm also in a bad location for causing the vitamin deficiency funtimes.

Taking the pills certainly got rid of the worst of my dizzy spells as long as I remembered to take them but it was also at a sunnier time of year.

Started forgetting to take them when I felt better and am currently on a heavy duty vitamin D dose and I cannot for sure say what is the result of deficiencies and what is just the physical symptoms of my brain bugs and therefore what treatments actually help the thing most.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice