socket's doodles

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Socket, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

I draw a lot! I'll put some of the things I draw in here!

.....Probably a lot of sketchdumping, since I sketch a lot and finish very little - and I am regularly fond of sketches that never feel "worth" posting on any of my artsites, so here's my little wall of doodles where I stick all my favourite scribblings i guess. :3

2. Socket

started a Big Sona Chronological Timeline back in early lockdown to get myself out of a creative slump by sheer force of self-indulgence! (it's interesting to revisit so many ancient designs!)

how it started:

sona lineup goblin smol.jpg
    how it's going:
    Sona Timeline Updated smol.jpg

nearly there!!!!! :D (although i think something's gone funky with chaos' placement in the lineup now i look at it. oops! well, plenty of time to fix that :D)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  3. Socket

lots of oc sketchin'! working on remembering how to vary my figures by doing OC lineups, so far featuring

mara (zangoose angstlord assassin) - i think she's how i want her, like, Lithe Buff, built for being very fast and becoming a devastating claw-nado at a moment's notice, yes

cerise (just a little femme dragon) - could have more to her! the build is right and i'm happy that i've got her looking V Soft because her design is and always has been about cute round-edged shapes, but i love the idea of her having a heavier build than i've given her here

drew (totally-not-a-selfinsert) - given that his entire build is Literally Just My Build, i know he's a touch too slim here XD

lola (punk rocker turned cool aunt) - Tol and Toned! not as beefy as your average nidoking, she's kinda lanky by fully evolved nido standards

so far i'm happy :3 wanna do many more!

figure doodles.jpg

4. Socket

onigeckle render.jpg
    having the absolute time of my life rendering this labradorite, it's just outrageously fun

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice