Someone wanna commission draws from me?

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by theambernerd, Mar 20, 2017.

1. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Yo so I'm about to graduate college come the beginning of june and the Fear of Debt and such has been hammered into me, so I figured now's as good a time as any to start looking around the internet for commissions. I'm mostly advertising on my warriors/cats fandom spaces so far as that's where I have the most people for the most part, so the commission sheet I made is v cat-centric, but as it says I can do other stuff! so just ask and I'll post more images of whatever else you want to see me having drawn

I am open to nsfw drawings of pretty much any sort too, long as the commissioner is 18+!

[​IMG]

Aand I can do more complex stuff or different things from what's listed here, just wanted to give a good idea of price range
    (I'm also open to animation commissions, tho they'd be much more expensive most likely. you can see a bunch of my animation here or ask and I can PM you my current animation reel!)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice