1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW SPR After Dark: Dead Dove Rave for Dead Doves Only

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Cthulhu, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Seafood Flavor Eldritch Abomination | 18+

-The creeping darkness absorbs itself until a tentacled face appears-

Ah, Finally, A Place Of My Own. Come One Come All To The Eldritch Nightmare Realm. Children And Those Faint Of Heart Or Stomach May Want To Leave The Room.

This is a space where you can take your dark characters who are not fit to appear in either of the other raves because of content, or you can play up the darker elements of characters that need to be toned down in the other raves. Because we are by nature dealing with heavier themes, communication is absolutely key for the safety of everyone involved.
    • All characters in the dead dove rave must have their player listed in the dead dove OOC thread or in the character profile of the account so that player can be contacted in a timely fashion to discuss behaviors other players feel are crossing the line and/or need negotiating.
    • All players should be watching the dead dove OOC thread.
    • Players and their characters can drop out any time, with or without notice or explanation.
    • You control only your characters.
    • The rave environment is malleable, but if another character is touching something, you cannot affect it without the player's permission.
    • Spoiler tags must be used for references to canons released within the last 3 months, animated gifs, large images (more than 600 pixels on any side), and references more than one sentence to any of the following content: rape, sexual assault, CSA, vore, cannibalism, bestiality (including references to touching the genetalia of characters who have animal-like characteristics), slavery, war crimes, mind control, genocide, incest, and gore (dismemberment, bones breaking, excessive blood, or anything that would cause permanent harm). Other content may be spoiler tagged at a player's discretion.
    • Content that is not allowed: onscreen sexual role play between characters beyond making out (anything involving genitals being touched without clothes or orgasm), sexual roleplay involving a character under the age of 16, onscreen nonconsensual sexual activity between characters. If agreed upon between players, this content may be referenced as having occurred offscreen if properly spoiler tagged.
    These rules may change. Any rule changes will be announced in the dead dove OOC thread.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Morsus

Morsus vicious twinky vamp | 18+

-A small, skinny man with very pale skin and reddish blond hair is here. His cheeks are slightly flushed and he's wearing a leather men's style corset over a red lace shirt as well as red leather pants with diamond-shaped cutouts showing quite a lot of pale, slender leg. He has a thick silver choker around his neck in the style of a chain and several large silver rings glimmering with real gems on his fingers. He's barefoot and smoking a cigarette. Around him, the space appears to be slightly more solid and real, but the edges dance with uncomfortable shadows and the floor almost but not quite squelches.-
    Well. The Lady never left me a place like this before when I misbehaved. Isn't there anyone to eat?

3. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

[Teggy has appeared and is incidentally also poured onto a lush carpet like a particularly blinged out winespill. He waggles his wings flirtily.]
    I heard people look for Dead Doves around here, so here I am.

• Winner x 1
  4. Morsus

So you are, and what a lovely dead dove you make.
    -Despite his friendly tone, Morsus's body language is still wary. This smells like a demon for sure.-

5. Integritas

Thanks, I'm a professional, if you know what I mean.
    [Teggy winks. Oh he is absolutely a demon, he is fairly sure Morsus knows it too and Teggy is 100% looking for trouble.]

6. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

[It's a Matt! A somehow disoriented looking version of him, though the disorientation only lasts for a moment] Ok cool apparently there's two of me now. That's new. Teggy did you dig up the base- [His eyes focus on Morus. Helloooooo~ now that's someone tasty looking and not just for the corset though that's certainly helping.]
    You definitely dug up the basement and found someone sex dungeon mirror dimension. Nice.

7. Integritas

[He snickers, lounging languidly.]
    For once this is not actually mine, I'm just dropping by to get to know the neighborhood, sweets. I do very much appreciate the place's atmosphere though.

8. Matthias

oh yeah, hella. [It does have a very nice feel to it, no lie.] I'll make sure to pay proper respects to whoever's running this establishments then.

9. Integritas

[He sighs happily] Ahhh you are always so sensible and well mannered, dear, it is so refreshing.

10. Matthias

Ah you see, it somewhat lessens my chance to get eaten by people who make their own mirror dimensions. At least not in the non-fun way. [he sketches Teggy a bow anyways]

11. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Seafood Flavor Eldritch Abomination | 18+

That Would Be Me. Thank You For The Compliment.
    -He exudes a mindbending aura that seems to suggest that he is both in the sort of physical form before them and also in all the strange malleable nothingness around them. If looked at from the corner of one's eye, he'll disappear.-

12. Morsus

Oh, you do look like you could take quite a bit of what anyone has to offer.
    -He smiles suggestively with a hint of fang-

-He gives Matt an obvious up-and-down and transfers the flirty, fangy smile to him.-
    Well, my Lady did threaten to lock me in the dungeon for a few years if I killed the wrong human again. She didn't mention I'd have friends down here.

-He resists the urge to rub his temples. Ugh, psychic pressure. Instead, he inclines his head respectfully. At least he knows there's not much he can do to get in more trouble here now.-
    Elder One.

13. Matthias

[Why is the SquiddleSquad so ubiquitous these days? That said, that's no reason to forget his manners, especially not when prancing around inside someone else's pocket dimension, so he bows formally] Thank you for having us as guests, then.

Friends in low places, friends in high places... [He smiles right back, and there's no fangs but still plenty of teeth] Though I usually prefer to know where the spare key to the dungeon is before I get locked up. Regardless, your Lady's got taste [And damn he wants a taste, too]

14. Another Hollow Face

Another Hollow Face A glance of evil grace 18+

Either I really pissed someone off or that wasn't a hawthorn. Feels like an atropine nightmare, a cozy little hell.

-her jacket's off, revealing hundreds of scars, little straight lines short enough for a mouth to cover and paired punctures. Her shirt's lower cut too; the scars also peek out there along her breasts and presumably the rest of the way down her chest-

15. Mikel Popescu

Mikel Popescu The Cursehag | 18+ | Dead Dove Only

I FUCKING LOVE ASTRAL PROJECTING

[He comes in like a wrecking ball with an accent that's best described as 'vaguely European as interpreted by an American actor', a rambling messy thing that seems to take a lot of cues from Romantic languages... but not all of them. He's also wearing leather hotpants, a mesh shirt, army boots, and a gratuitous amount of dangling jewelry. Most of it seems to feature either fingerbones, teeth, or the skulls of various animals.

At least, hopefully the teeth on his bracelets are animal.]

16. Matthias

Don't think this counts as a nightmare quite yet... [He does note the scars and the punctures, though. Vampire's cattle thrall perhaps? Mage blood tastes best, after all]

[Head swivel. Necromancer?? Certainly looks the part. Tastes the part too, when he inhales and it makes something in the back corner of his brain growl with... something]

17. Another Hollow Face

No, but it has the feeling of when it starts to hit, when reality starts to shift but the rug hasn't quite been pulled yet. -he's mostly right, though the most recent are several months old at least (no guarantee they didn't just run out of room though and move on to less damaged regions)-

-she eyes the bone jewelry hungrily. TOYS-

18. Matthias

ahhh. I suppose it does, I've just gotten used to my dreams being like that all the time, I assume. At least it's not ergot dreams, those are worse [Or so he's heard. Sometimes it'd be nice if psychoactives actually did anything significant to him]

19. Another Hollow Face

Eugh, St Anthony's fire. Not a fan of anything that grows on other things. Mistletoe is also out.

20. Matthias

Hmmm, I have to admit I get the appeal. What about toadstool? Doesn't strictly grown on other things and I've heard good things about it. Even if it stubbornly refuses to grow in my garden, the little bastards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice