1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW SPR After Dark: Dead Dove Rave for Dead Doves Only

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Cthulhu, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Mikel Popescu

Mikel Popescu The Cursehag | 18+ | Dead Dove Only

and people call me gross for licking my own eyes
    [Mikel shrugs broadly. That's up to you, man, he already made the 'I'm a service worker' joke, repeating it wouldn't be funny.]

2. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

[The loss of interest on his face is so abrupt he could probably make a touring act out of it and sell tickets]
    Ah. Well. Good luck with that sweetheart.
    [If he won't get stabbed with the handles of paintbrushes at 3am in a studio apartment in the bad part of town what's the fucking point]

Well apprently some people here are opposed to fun.
    [Offend Birb]

• Witnessed x 1
  3. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

[It already wasn't fun the first time around, honestly]

[He's briefly tempted to pat Teggy but instead just offers him the crystal glass back. There there] Seems like your attempts to be on the clock have been cruelly denied. I think that goes under 'suffering for your art'.

4. Morsus

Morsus vicious twinky vamp | 18+

I quite agree.
    -He grabs Matt firmly around the wrist, hard enough to cause bruising on a normal human. It's still a testing grip, but he leans in closely to watch Matt's expression. He breathes out deliberately onto his neck.-

-He shrugs and rolls the fake eye back over-
    I've put worse things in my mouth.

-Teggy gets a grin sweet enough to be actually quite nasty. Morsus knows better than to get an unknown demon interested in him. Well, he should, anyway. Luckily there's a human who smells of death power who's distracting him right now.-
    And you, with finding your artist.

5. Matthias

[His eyes slide close and he leans into Morsus a little, neck bared and wrist twisting just so to put more strain in it. Not enough trying to get away, trying to make it hurt more. If Morsus pays attention to it, he will notice that Matt does bruise, but it comes and goes like a flower in timelapse. The scent of wet earth is stronger for a Moment, though a human wouldn't notice it at all] Testing the waters?

• Winner x 1
  6. Integritas

Ugh, that's not the fuuuuun kind of suffering.
    [he does take the glass though and sips delicately. He hasn't had anything mixed with blood in a while and from the way he smiles absentmindedly he's probably making plans for the evening involving his boyfriends.]

At least it will be easy enough for me. I don't get punished by people for my behavior unless I choose so, after all. But I'm sure your little exile situation will be fun.
    [He bats his lashes innocently.]

7. Matthias

Gotta make yourself the fun kind, then. I know you got volunteers [he smiles, maybe encouraging, maybe just a flirty one.] off the clock here or there doesn't make that much difference, does it?

8. Integritas

[Teggy laughs quietly]
    Oh sweetheart, I do have to work sometimes.

9. Matthias

Well yes, but does it have to be /now/? Surely you deserve a vacation from being everyone's favourite demon-muse?

10. Integritas

[Deadpan:] I've not taken a day off in about a century, unless you count nesting which had its own unique kinds of stress.

11. Matthias

[Somewhat incredulous] you absolutely need a vacation. Or at least a day off [Teggy no. And tgat's coming from someone who more or less can't take vacations]

12. Integritas

[He sighs softly, ruffles his feathers. He's not going to admit why he cannot and will not take a day off. It's dumb and also weird.]
    I don't suppose you will take 'It's not possible' as an answer?

13. Matthias

I mean it's your business and it's not like /i/ can take days off either [he shrugs] so yeah i actually would. Sometimes it's like that.

14. Integritas

[Teggy shifts a little, then sips his blood-drink again.]
    It's a complicated dance to be me, and I am... technically indebted to hell. Now that I have a family I will not risk anyone coming to, er, collect interest, to make a long and arduous story short.

15. Matthias

Ah [ouch] that's a very good reason indeed. I hope they never show up, then.

16. Integritas

[He humms a little, trying hard not to let his bad mood show.]
    We've had a few visits but Polly and Paul very thoroughly dealt with it all. Not debt collectors, though, just siblings.
    [He says the word like it burns his mouth.]

17. Karras

Karras tenno operator

That's good. Debt Collectors aren't much fun to deal with. They are some particularly talented hitmen.

18. Integritas

[Teggy rolls his eyes.]
    I am pretty sure Grandmother sending Siblings after me is infinitely more dangerous than His Infernal Majesty sending a few debt collectors.

19. Karras

Karras tenno operator

I can’t imagine any of my siblings after me. It’d take me turning traitor for them to do that. It would end much more poorly for me than tanking on a Debt Collector did.

I can’t say I have heard of anyone called His Infernal Majesty, though. The only royalty I know of are the Grineer Queens, and they were mostly just opportunists.

20. Integritas

Siblings with a capital S, dear, I don't have the clearance to know my actual blood relations versus who was simply adopted into the family.
    Either way I am rather sure it is a tad late for the traitor comment, I did make off with one of Grandmother's investements. I'm the investment. I stole myself. Just in case you didn't grow up learning doublespeak as your first language.
    His Infernal Majesty as in the--... You know what, no, I'm not giving that jerk more publicity than he already has. Nevermind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice