1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW SPR After Dark: Dead Dove Rave for Dead Doves Only

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Cthulhu, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Karras

Karras tenno operator

Please don’t call me “Dear,” I hate it when people treat me like a child. I’m a warrior first and foremost.

Anyways, I’m not related by blood to any of my siblings. Our blood families all fell to the Void.

And in any case, if these people are such a threat to your family, why not kill them? It’s what we do to anyone who threatens our family.
    -She says this matter-of-factly, as if this is the most reasonable thing in the world.-

2. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

If I was treating you like a child I would not be talking to you. I only give my own brood the time of day, honestly.
    That's all very nice to hear, darling, but I don't think I asked for your advice. Personally I find slaughtering a Clan counting in the hundreds or maybe thousands depending on where one draws the line positively barbaric, and seeing as I am a King and a Muse I have the barest minimum of appearances to keep up.
    So, no we will remain with the status quo where I live my life with some amount of sanity, get murdered for sport every so often and otherwise we pretend I don't even exist anymore so I don't ruin Purity's bottom line, or her standing with Grandmother.
    You see, when you do not hold a hammer that makes everything appear a nail to you, there is this thing called 'Strained Co-Existance'. You should give it a try.

3. Karras

Karras tenno operator

I'm sorry. I'm technically 15, despite being much older, and those who know of this sometimes talk down to me as a result.

The Tenno are more than willing to ignore the majority of our enemy forces. We only act when they start to threaten the balance or peace of the origin system, and even then assassination and subterfuge normally suffices.

4. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

That's all very nice for you, but unlike mortal idiots, Grandmother is not exactly someone you can kill, even if you got close enough to touch her. Not while a single Hunter has atleast one limb remaining. Do you think I would not have finished this nonsense already if I had the ability to do it?
    Sometimes there's no choice but to consolidate power and shore up your defenses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice