1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 2 - Party Harder

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Time to set up the bar for the After After Party ahead of time, isn't it?

2. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

[There's gonna be a link to the After Party OOC here once I make it]
    Here is our OOC Thread!
    Here is our Visitor's Book (A Who Is Who Subaccount Reference List Thread)
    Until further notice this will still be the case, although we can talk about whether writing appropriatly spoiler tagged smut can be permitted if people absolutely want to do that here. I sure don't! But I'm also not everyone else.

3. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi! -yes of course there are mis-

• Winner x 1
  4. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

[There is a momentary confusion as Feli finds herself in another Rave, but at this point she's learnt to just sort of... roll with the weird in here]

You should use the 'be several things and places at once' for better spread of it? Also, shoulda have started sooner. Weeding is easier if you start when the weeds are small, not when they're like the size of your shins already.

[The kittenbug's fear response is well not exactly absent but she's got a good handle on it. Anyone can eat a planet if they got enough time and are an insection, that's no feat] I... I don't think being a god hinges on being able to make stuff though, there's lot of organics who have like deities for stuff like death or night or something. They don't make anything either. Also pretty sure that if the idea is that you can declare yourself not to be a god then in reverse you could also declare to be one, and that seems like a bad idea to me. People who say they're gods usually need to go talk to CC or something.
    Also caring at least a little about other people's opinions makes it a lot easier to have friends.

5. [Unstable Loop 1505]

[Unstable Loop 1505] There's no pressure for the hemorrhaging 18+

-she tilts her drink towards him in a half toast, but without any real enthusiasm. She's killed and died too many times for it to have any shine left-

-food. She's still cautious, but that gets some serious thought- Is it just snacks?

• Like x 1
  6. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

I am not death. I consumed death eons ago, little one.
    [Now there's a sad backstory. He looks incredibly unhappy with that statement.]
    It does not matter what my opinion on the matter is. I am not a deity.
    And I don't need friends.

7. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

8. Congessi

Congessi problem child

<Depends on which definition of "deity" the speaker is using.>

[Gess tilts her head, relying on ravespace to make her visor-words legible to Giant...... Whatever That Is. Giant Pointy Ball Being.]

• Winner x 1
  9. Felidae

That's not my point [The sad backstory flies right over her little kitten head] My point is there's no need to make anything to be a deity since there's deities people worship that don't make anything. [Your reasoning is bad and she's gonna stick with that.

Hi Gess! [greeting chirp!]

Yeha listen to Soundy he's real smart. [She pads over to noof him]

• Winner x 1
  10. Congessi

Congessi problem child

[Gess plays the greeting chirp back.]

11. Felidae

[Pleased kitten noises. See, the TEAM people don't think it's weird that she makes bug noises!]

12. Unicron

... Your loyalties are fickle I see.
    [He's not pouting, you're pouting.]

[He grumbles frustratedly.]
    The one after which I am not one. Look to my brother, or the Hand. I am none of your concern.

Mortals' worship does not change the fundamentals of the universe. I am not a deity, and I will never be one.

13. Congessi

Congessi problem child

[An nod. Greetings accomplished.]

<Words mean things. In the case of "deity," words mean many things. Clarity is important, no matter what the Hand is.>

[She has no fucking idea what the Hand is or who this guy's brother is, but he doesn't seem very amenable to an exchange of information. Best not to directly ask questions.]

14. Felidae

People seem to think you're one tho. They gotta get that idea from somewhere? I don't think people get declared deities that often?

15. Soundwave Minimus II

-noofs back-
    Loyalty doesn't mean agreeing with you! Is what sire says when Caer gets all huffy anyway.

16. Felidae

[noofing continues] You know him? You never said [She's absolutely pouting. Soundy! keeping secrets! How very dare] You're sire's right tho I think?

17. Soundwave Minimus II

One of me knows him! He´s where I got my light eating from!

18. Unicron

Words do not come natural to my being in the first place, little one.

I don't care what the source of their delusions is. I am the Chaosbringer, the Planeteater. I bring about the end. I take no one's side and I am no one's deity.

[HE IS STILL POUTING]

• Winner x 1
  19. Felidae

Huh, that's interesting! Remind me to find you a taste neon light when we're awake again?

Do you think that maybe running around with titles like that makes people think stuff like that? Maybe go for something simpler? Steve's good I hear. [She's using the deadpanest kitten voice. It's interesting how much she sounds like her carrier when she does this.]

• Like x 2
  20. Congessi

Congessi problem child

[Further headtilt.] <Learning is possible.>

<Divine status does not always rest upon one having worshippers, or... sides. A meaning is "a personification of an aspect of the universe".>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice