SPR After Party 2 - Party Harder

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Lion's Cub

Lion's Cub Not as dead as previously assumed | 18+

I am pretty sure the color depends on.... stuff. But I've seen red rocksalt too. And Quartz would be shinier when wet, this just immediately gets a strange white-ish crust again.
    [He still hasn't tried the tea because he's waiting for Dave to betray his game.]

2. A Valo-Kas

A Valo-Kas Or occasionally several Valo-Kas

...half of those aren't even words. [He's not even going to touch the 'god of knowledge' thing.]

3. turntechGrimalkin

turntechGrimalkin blitz my fucking chakras, dude. | 18+

maybe if it was polished it'd be shinier, sure, but as you can see it's just a straight chunk of rock. needs the extra surface area to really work that purifying magic.
    bzzt, wrong, they're words now. i am like shakespeare, bro, giving voice to concepts that were previously indescribable. you're welcome.

4. A Valo-Kas

That only works if the concepts are understandable.

5. turntechGrimalkin

so get on my level and understand them.

6. A Valo-Kas

Nah.

• Agree x 1
  7. Lion's Cub

[He lifts the tea to his lips, drinking it while staring straight at Dave. He doesn't even bat an eyelash at the taste.]

8. turntechGrimalkin

then i guess you don’t get to decide whether or not they’re words, do you?
    [he stares right back with an equally straight face. this is very smart and mature behavior from two very smart and mature boys]

see?

9. Lion's Cub

Well it's definitely 100% salt.
    Do you know how I can tell?
    'vints dilute their wine with seawater.
    [He takes another sip]

10. turntechGrimalkin

[deadpan:] salt has fantastic purifying properties, you’re welcome.
    if you can only tell the taste of salt when it’s dissolved in a drink, i don’t even know where to fucking start with you. drink your mushroom broth, you weirdo.

11. Lion's Cub

Do you know how expensive salt is?
    I know it in cured foods too, just not... added to stuff willynilly.

12. turntechGrimalkin

[blink] what? no. salt is like the cheapest flavor enhancer out there, it’s nothing. that’s why they put salt on everything at mcdonalds. a thing of table salt is like...[rich teen has almost no idea how money works, give him a minute] like ten dollars, tops.
    you have a grinder of salt and black pepper on the table and you put it on your food, that’s the basic shit you’re gonna have, salt and pepper is the bare minimum.
    people put salt on the roads to melt snow.

13. Lion's Cub

[He looks.... offended. also confused???? and kind of offended.]
    Salt is sold for its weight in gold unless you live near a mine or close enough to the coast and have the time to devote to making your own salt? Not so much in Tevinter, but that's because of slaves owned by the Imperium.

14. turntechGrimalkin

[he leans back a little bit] well not where i’m from, dude. i think maybe it used to be? but now it’s like. you gotta go out of your way to buy low sodium soy sauce and shit.

15. Lion's Cub

[He frowns] That's.... so weird? How... why?

16. turntechGrimalkin

i...don’t know? i was only thirteen when the world ended, i didn’t exactly have time for in-depth analysis of how salt became plentiful in middle school. kind of had more pressing matters to worry about.

why is because it tastes good tho. and those purifying properties i was telling you about.

17. A Valo-Kas

If you can't define them, they're not words.

And I can confirm salt tends to be cheaper-- still expensive, but cheaper-- near the coast, whichever country one travels to. Mines are more difficult to find in my experience.

18. turntechGrimalkin

[smugly:] you didn’t ask me to define them, fucker.
    wikipedia is an online encyclopedia of pretty much everything. reliable-er means more reliable, duh. an aura is a colorful glowy energy thing that surrounds every person. puce is a reddish color.
    i only invented one of those words though and tbh its meaning was the most obvious, soooo.

19. Lion's Cub

I... i don't even know what you mean by purifying. Yeah using salt to cure something means it keeps longer?

20. turntechGrimalkin

i am so glad you asked. i’m a certified crystal healer, actually. rocks have magical properties that can be used to treat uh pretty much anything. migraines. erectile dysfunction. gas. a bad attitude.
    salt gets rid of bad mojo. just sucks it right up. so if your aura is out of whack you can get just a huge fucking bag of road salt, dump it in a tub, and sit in it and you’ll come out feeling rejuvenated and lightly pickled.

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice