SPR After Party 2 - Party Harder

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Gossamer of TEAM

Gossamer of TEAM New Member

-Gossamer looks skeptical.-
    This is a weird sort of dream.
    Swarm? I don't have a swarm! You're so pretty! I love your wings! Can I touch them? Are you good at swimming? I'm good at swimming!

2. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

[She comes over to sit on Gossamer and groompreen her too. Shhhh, slow down, the kitten is here] Yeah it's a weird dream, but very fun! You can make stuff here by just thinking about it! [she summons a cube of energon to make her point]

3. Gossamer of TEAM

-Gossamer is sat upon.-
    But if it's a dream, am I dreaming about you, or are you dreaming about me? Am I real?

4. Felidae

[She loaf. She groom.] We're both dreaming, but like, sharing a dream? Like walking into the same room I guess, you're very real!

5. Gossamer of TEAM

But then where's my mom and dad?
    -She pats Feli with a few of her arms.-

6. Saunter of Rodion

Saunter of Rodion Schrodinger's gun

[She looked around the nook curiously, then plonks down in one seat and sprawls comfortably and helps herself to a treat with a pleased sort of noise.] Ya got good taste luv. I'm a horror fan meself, know anyfin good from the future in that vein?

• Winner x 1
  7. Felidae

Might be awake? Might be dreaming elsewhere, Ups isn't always here either and I'm fairly sure he's in recharge right now. At least he better be. [She prrr at the pets though. pats are good, please apply more while she keeps grooming]

8. The Swarm

The Swarm Eight Thousand Baby Insecticons

Oh! What's the TEAM?

No swarm? [Concern bug!!!] What's swimming? Please don't touch my wings.

9. Felidae

Oh, it's a ship! Big ship, lots of mechs, also buggy ones like Silverweave! and myself and Gossamer of course! It's very good there, people are taking very good care of us. [She grooms the spidermechling a little more]

10. turntechGrimalkin

turntechGrimalkin blitz my fucking chakras, dude. | 18+

[davelal ambles in, looking significantly better than the last time he was here. he’s wearing a floral suit jacket with black slacks, a white button down, and a rose-colored bowtie that matches the floral pattern]
    haha, oh wow, none of you huge metal guys step on me please. popping me like a gross meaty grape is at least a trillion years of bad karma and i know none of you want that mojo on your permanent record.

11. Atish'an Lavellan

Atish'an Lavellan Heavy is the Head... | 18+

What's karma and why should they care? I mean most things that big don't care about shit all.
    [She is in a weird collection of rogue leathers and dalish armor bits that make a rather incongruous picture. The hood she has pulled deeply into her face reveals practically nothing but the cat-like reflection of her eyes, and her ears poking out of earholes in the hood. Left arm is of course missing.]

12. turntechGrimalkin

that’s speciesist, you fucking bigot. for shame.
    [shrug] karma’s like, idek, what goes around comes around my good dude. you smush a human into a fine fleshy pulp beneath your giant metal heel, some sort of enormous space orc is gonna step on you down the line. that’s just science.
    why do you look like you rolled around in fantasy goodwill and wore everything you touched.

13. Mosey of Rodion

Mosey of Rodion Welcome to the gun show /18+

Trust me mate s the last thing I wanna do with a cute lil organic. [Where the hell did Mosey come from? Who the fuck knows, but he arrives with a wink. At least he's fairly small for a giant robot, maybe twice Dave's height]

14. Atish'an Lavellan

I'm a homeless beggar, you fuck, have some compassion.
    [She sounds distinctly cheerful and not bothered at all.]
    Also i think the word for that is just 'consequences' but you do you.

15. turntechGrimalkin

[in a very bad, very fake southern drawl:] me, cute? well, i do declare.
    i’m definitely in favor of not getting stepped on, so hey, this is going great so far.
    i only have compassion for fashion, dogg.
    nah man, nah, consequences is when your actions directly cause the thing. karma is when the universe sees you do some fuck shit and goes “girl, what the hell” and then punches you in the dick. very distinct. [serious nodding]

16. Atish'an Lavellan

Well good thing I've never given a shit about fashion even once in my life, getting hunted for existing makes that kind of a minor concern.
    [She hops up onto a bar that spontaneously manifests to accomodate her and begins munching an apple.]
    So what the universe gives a shit what you do? Must be a pain to be important, I reckon.
    [Atish'an.... is clearly committed to fucking with DaveLal at this point.]

17. turntechGrimalkin

[he sits down on nothing, floating in midair just to be a smug little shit, and sighs dramatically. fucking with people and being fucked with is his primary method of communication, this is great]
    the universe won’t get off my ass ‘cause i look so fly. i am burdened with my beauty, it’s true.

18. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-Lacuna sits down, looking satisfied.-
    [Lacuna to Saunter]: As a matter of fact, I do.
    -She starts up a recent hit about a small Camien exploration ship setting down on a mineral rich asteroid for repairs, only for a second party to trap them there.-

19. Gossamer of TEAM

We're on a planet now. Swimming is moving underwater. Feli, let me up, I can't run around like this!

20. Felidae

You needs groomins! [That said, she does let her up. Babby gotta zoom, it's important]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice