1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 2 - Party Harder

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Mar 18, 2018.

1. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

Look, I'm all for seasonal spirit but the rest of the year I need glitter and prints and, like, color. I respect y'all's commitment to Goth Motion though.

-Robbie does the awkward little dance of a person who wants to offer a greeting hug but is fairly sure it wouldn't be welcome and settles for a grin and a big wave.-
    You too! How've you been?

• Winner x 1
  2. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-he laughs- Thank you. My name is Vasar. I can give you the name of my tailor for most of it, but I don´t know if the hourglass will spill about spidersilk.
    -Tea happens- I´m good, thank you.
    -watches, kind of tense. This better not spill-
    -grins- No, but plenty being fished out of my own webs before I earned my hourglass.

3. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

Elouan Aurèle du Noix The Chevalier of South Ylenn | 18+

[He is... weighing his options. On the one hand Mireille is less than amused by this little barbarian and looks ready to try and do something about it too. Part of him just wants to let her do whatever the fuck she wants, it's not like he minds her being aggressive. But there's also the pesky little consideration of the Chevalier code. Hm.]
    Mireille be a dear and wait a bits away, yes? This won't take but a minute.
    [The horse snorts, seemingly incredulous, but only remains with bared teeth glaring at Matt for another moment before relenting at Elouan's warning whistle and trotting a short bit aways.
    Elouan hardly even shifts his posture but there's something just a bit different about how he stands now.]

4. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

[oh no, he's very focused and not actually seriously angry, as evident by the fact that he doesn't leak magic and cold all over. All nice and contained]

5. Matthias

[oh god, that takes care of the horse issue. Not that it slows him down at all, or makes him hesitate as he presses the pad of his thumb to the knife blade. It's but a drop of blood, but the magic snaps online, the blade now showing rusty-red runes. Plate armour won't be... much of an problem]

6. Brejan Lavellan

Brejan Lavellan Not THE hero, just trying to save the world | 18+

[She sighs.]
    It's... it's not like that. Some people consider me to have authority, but it's not the authority a real landed noble like the Comte has, and I don't have armies at my disposal to drive de Poisson back should he try anything.
    I "rule" over a small basin with a few walnut trees and a couple meaderies, that I really only accepted to build a retreat for... people who need a dedicated healer and calm and quiet. I'm not anyone important. I have a few important friends, but I'm not--.... I'm no one. Just a Dalish far from her Clan, trying to help people with her husbands and have a family.

[She accepts the tea with a thankful little bow, breathing in the scent.]
    Is... Um. I heard some things about Blood being mentioned. I don't know if I've heard that before? It seems to be a good bit of why Ser Elouan came across as even more haughty and rude than usual.

7. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

[He snorts.] I've already got someone holding the end of my leash. Sort of a necessity.
    [He very carefully gives Robbie a sidehug with one arm, manifesting a red silk shirt before he goes in for it. The shirt's a little bit too big on him, can smells like another Warlord Prince to anyone sensitive to that sort of thing.]

Better. A lot better. Found my way out--or woke up, I guess--and Jordi's got a Black Widow friend of his trying to help me put my mind back together properly. Things are going okay now.
    [He snorts.] I didn't realize they let men actually train to be Widows. I mean, I've heard rumors about the High Lord, but...
    If you've got important friends, that should be enough, shouldn't it? A Healer's refuge should be sacred--there's no reason to try and attack someone whose only goal is helping. People should care, if only for that.

8. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

[Ah. Blood magic. How fucking pesky.
    Elouan draws sword and shield in practically an instant, moving to slam the pommel onto the wrist of the hand Matt holds the knife with.]

9. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

I dunno if I can, like, ever meet them, but I'll take the name just to give them some credit for some good solid work, y'know? Proprietary fabric or not.

-They lean into the hug and grin up at him. Yes good affection from uncle friend.-
    I'm glad! I was kinda worried for a while with you being stuck. I'm glad you've got some people helping you out. Everybody's gotta have a support network.

10. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

[He is maybe a little distracted, but not distracted enough not to make a mildly offended disbelieving noise.]

11. Brejan Lavellan

If only the nobility of Orlais saw things that way. It's a game to them, and I'm a filthy foreigner, an elf, and I don't even have the decency to be properly humble about intruding into their machinations. There's nothing for it but politely and kindly remind people why I am there, and to take whatever help is freely offered in the name of securing the place so things don't go bad.

12. Matthias

[He drops the knife but immediately catches it with his other hand as the broken bones in his wrists reset with a crunch. The hand now holding the knife slashes up, going for the shield. Aiming to go through the shield, really, the magic inside is build to decay and break things down]

13. Dynas Miramar

Dynas Miramar 30% Bad Decisions By Volume

[Dynas has his sword in his hand all of a sudden, lunging to attempt to block him from getting to Matt and growling at him.] I don't think you wanna do that, mate.

14. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

[He.... frankly does not like that glowy knife much, but giving a guy who's faster than him room to maneuver is a dumb idea, so Shieldbash it is! He barrels right into Matt, aiming to toppel him over and using his shield as a battering ram. ]

[Alas, apparently someone else gets the shieldbash apparently. Elouan sounds entirely calm when he replies.]
    It's hardly me who started it. I wasn't aware self defense was considered poor manners now.

15. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

[He pops a Green shield layered in Summer-Sky over them both, because Robbie needs protecting against other people fighting.]

Yeah, it's... it's good. Jordi isn't travelling for work as much because he's a little wary of these Kaeleer courts, so it means he's around more often. It helps.
    [He scowls.] Aristos. I hope things work out better for you, even if it means keeping an annoying one around. And even if you don't have an army anymore, you should be able to muster one up if you need to--people remember the ones that treat them right.

16. Brejan Lavellan

I--.... I don't ever want people to die for me ever again. I'm not cut out for being a Commander.
    [She looks deeply uncomfortable.]

17. Dynas Miramar

Dynas Miramar 30% Bad Decisions By Volume

[Fuck it, don't care, he's using the greatsword to avoid getting the shield in the face, then shoves back even though it sends a jolt of pain up his arms.] I don't give much of a fuck about manners, ya caught me at a real bad time 'n' yer fightin' my friend.

[@Matthias] You tellin' me not ta start fights? Really?

18. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-laughs- I mean most of it´s just clothes. It´s the robe that´s. Call it ceremonial clothing? -he summons a card to hand to them, keeping an eye on the fight-
    It took some persuasion. -understatement of the century right there-
    Spoken like a Kaeleer Queen. -he sounds dryly amused- The Blood is a racial name for people like me and him -gestures to Aiden.
    People with our type of magica connection to the Darkness.
    -He places a Sapphire shield over Aidens, covering himself as well-

19. Matthias

[He drops down and lets himself go under the shield to slash up at his leg instead]

I'm telling you not to start fights with people I'm dating. The ones I'm dating I can fight myself just fine. This one's fair game. And he's a stuckup asshole [so clearly like Target Audience]

20. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

[Elouan pushes back with surprising strength, not backing off a bit, laughing harshly.]
    You have terrible taste in friends, Messere.

[The slash is sidestepped which does force him to hop back a few paces. He still maintains shield cover however, and really no one should be so fast at moving without giving his enemies an opening at all.
    For a moment there's a tiny bit of hesitation before he puts weight on his leg again, just a split second. Matt may have managed to connect a hit but how, his plate should have deflected that? No time to worry about that. Later.]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice