SPR After Party 2 - Party Harder

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

[oh he absolutely is a tire fire, he's not debating that even a little]
    [he moves to get across from Dynas, trying to force Elouan to split his attention and cover. He and Dynas have fought people together before. Admittedly not as well trained or armoured, but still. The knife in his hand is cold to the touch. It's had had blood, and now it knows its target]

2. Dynas Miramar

Dynas Miramar 30% Bad Decisions By Volume

[He snarls and swings, greatsword adding to his reach and his complete lack of regard for personal safety.] That's my decision, fuck you.

3. It's long for Rob

It's long for Rob secondhand designer type | 18+

-They are very deliberately ignoring the violence and staying in this nice little corner of calm social surrounded by glittery safety bubble. Aiden gets a slightly shaky smile.-
    That's hella! Swear all the best shit happens when I ain't here for it, here and at home.

-They eye the changing color a little warily - hopefully if it was dangerous Aiden would say something - and accept the card.-
    Do you mind if I ask what it's ceremonial for? If that's totally rude, ignore me and we can talk about something else, I just love to learn about all the occasions people dress up for!

4. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

Elouan Aurèle du Noix The Chevalier of South Ylenn | 18+

[Fighting multiple opponents is definitely something chevaliers also train for. He ducks under the broadsword swing, lifting his shield to redirect it off to the side and readies to strike at Dynas through the created opening though he keeps an ear open towards Matt for potential attempts to fall into his back.]

5. Brejan Lavellan

Brejan Lavellan Not THE hero, just trying to save the world | 18+

[Brejan is in fact adding to the shields over everyone, silvery white barriers springing upa round everyone present.]
    I'm really not a Queen. Not one bit. Other Dalish would honestly be appalled and offended by the notion, we do not keep Nobility in the Clans.
    [She gives him a kind smile.]
    Those are quite ominous names to refer to these concepts, but I suppose "The Fade" is hardly better.

6. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

That's what your Master of the Guard is for. You shouldn't have to make that call, not if you trust someone else to make it for you. [He looks... pretty uncomfortable too, because he really dislikes being reminded that courts exist at all, especially given the expectation for him to server in them. Nope nope nope pls no, no thank you, naaaaah.]
    [He glances up at the Sapphire shield over them both, but doesn't object--it means Vasar's jewels will be drained long before his own, so that's good. The more layers between Robbie and danger, the better. He also tweaks his own shields to let Vasar through without issue, since he seems trustworthy enough.]

Yeah, I'll bet it did. That makes, what, two male Black Widows? Have you ever met the High Lord? I met his daughter in here once... I think. I'm pretty sure I did. The Queen of Ebon Askavi.
    [He gives Robbie's shoulders a gentle squeeze.] Well, I wasn't in here when the good stuff was happening either, so I guess we'll call that a wash all around. Something good happen homewise for you? How's your brother?

7. Matthias

[Matt is absolutely going for his back, and with his bells and beads clinking, he's not particularly quiet either. But honestly? He can take a hit a lot better than Dynas can. His HP pool is an eternity symbol, thanks]

8. It's long for Rob

-As the metal clashing noise of the fighting continues, something electronic and soothing starts to play very quietly in the background, although Robbie isn't aware of starting it up. They squeeze Aiden's hand on their shoulder.-
    Yeah, I was pretty upset for a while because my abuela, my grandmother, she got really sick and she's pretty old. I couldn't get the money together fast enough for a plane ticket because she's far away and I couldn't drive because I'd miss too much work, so I ended up having to sell my embroidery machine to get out there, but I had to leave after a couple of days, and she got better when I was gone! And then the week after Joel and his boyfriend surprised me - they'd bought my machine back for me! I cried, not gonna lie. I'm scheduled to go back out there in a couple of weeks, so I can see her now she's better.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Brejan Lavellan

... No? Um. I mean of course I trust, say, Andy, or Cullen, to do these things for me, but they deserve retirement just as much as me, and frankly I hate the very idea of anyone but me having to take up arms to defend our family again! I'm-- I don't want that. I'm not quite so weak that I ask others to fight my battles for me, but I will still do my best to settle things with words rather than my staff.

10. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Meetings of the Hourglass Coven, if there is one. Formal Court meetings. -dry smirk- And sometimes just to remind some bastards that you are a Black Widow and therefore they would be well advised to stop fucking with you.

Apologies, I did not mean to offend. Among us Queen is something you Are, not a noble title. .he shrugs- It is dark, seems like an accurate enough name to me.

-Vasar steps in gladly more shields are always good- As a matter of fact I have. I met him in the Keep while i was...studying. -researching, trying to find if someone something like him had ever existed before.- I saw her once, I think, but she didn´t stop to chat.

11. Dynas Miramar

[Dynas is keeping half an eye on Matt as he leans back, bringing the sword back up much faster than a big, heavy sword like that should be able to move. His eyes have gone orange and are his teeth a little sharper than they were before?]
    [He times his strike to distract Elouan just as Matt goes for him, letting out a feral roar.]

12. Brejan Lavellan

Oh. Well. Sorry for getting confused? I didn't mean to offend either, it's just... ugh, it's like getting referred to as "Your Worship" all over. It grates.
    Hm. I suppose so? I wouldn't know about it, I've never seen it after all.

13. Elouan Aurèle du Noix

Elouan Aurèle du Noix The Chevalier of South Ylenn | 18+

[... Elouan didn't think they'd actually fall for it, but he will take it. He waits until the very last moment before dancing sideways, out of the way of both of their attacks in the hope that either of them will stab the other.]
    Now, now there's really no need for that.

14. It's long for Rob

Black Widows do... mind things? Is that right? That's what I remember but I could be so wrong. If so, yeah, it's real dumb to fuck with somebody who can fuck with your head.

15. Matthias

[oh please, they've fought side by side before and Matt moves with Elouan instead side stepping and almost seemingly to follow his knife instead of really wielding it. He's angled for the side he got the thigh on earlier, hoping that it hurts enough not to put proper weight on it just yet]

16. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Hell's fire, that's a lot happening all at once, isn't it? [He tips his head slightly, listening to the music long enough to process it as background noise before ignoring it.]

I'm glad your... abuela? Is doing better. It's rough when a family member is down and out and you can't be there forever to help--I'm sure she was glad to see you though. Are you flying again, just less... emergency-like this time?
    You know, there's a fine line between 'willing to trust' and 'actually trusting' someone else's judgement. It's fine to abhor violence [if completely alien to him, but whatever, Healers are like that] as long as it doesn't mean you're stopping someone from trying to help you because you think you know them better. That can be rough for a male to deal with if he's doing his best.
    I met her here and it went... [He winces. Yeah, it didn't go well.] Is she as intimidating in person too? The whole mess of them up in the Hall and the Keep, there's more dark Jewels there than you'd like to shake a stick at.

17. Dynas Miramar

[It's a little harder to stop the sword, but Dynas sees Matt move and carries the swing over his head, spinning to keep harrying Elouan instead.] Don't care.

18. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-he summons the impression of a dark expanse filled with immense power. It feels limitless, but there are landmark, and glittering webs stretching through it, tiny handholds for minds to msall to comprehend the true size of it.-
    Yes, minds and dreams. -he smirks- you would be amazed at how many people forget that.

No. Honestly she seemed. Almost ordinary. It was strange. Maybe there was another blond blue eyed queen up there. I only saw her for a moment.

19. It's long for Rob

Yeah, it was a little bonkers there for a little bit. I was kinda a hot fuckin mess.

I'm flying again, but this ticket I'd been saving up for from before, so it's not nearly so expensive. I do drive up sometimes, but it's two days straight if I do ten hours a day and that's a lot. Joel and I split it and do one straight shot sometimes, but it's hard. I try to make sure I'm there for at least a week if I do all that. I can't stay for Thanksgiving but I'll be there for Día de los Muertos, which is nice.

-They laugh-
    I work at a bar, so I see a lot of people being stupid. I don't think I'd be amazed at all.

20. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Touché. -he summons himself a couch to perch on, robe puddling out around him like spilled ink.- This design is patterned after something Queen jeanelle wore. For someone who supposedly doesn´t like to dress up she sure is good at it when she bothers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice