1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. carcinoGeneralship

carcinoGeneralship THE ACTUAL WORST, YET STILL BETTER THAN YOU

[nodnod] YOU’VE DEFINITELY GOT TO BALANCE IT OUT.
    WHAT WAS THAT RED ONE?
    JUST MAYBE NOT WITH THE CHAMPAGNE. PUT SOME CANDIED LEMON AND COCONUT SHAVINGS ON TOP.
    [he is never ever going to turn down free food. with his mouth full:] IT’S WEIRD AND YOU’RE *ESPECIALLY* BIZARRE.

2. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

Oh yes of course. [He summons both glasses of Kir Royale, and muffins thereof. Or rather, cupcakes] Have a go

That was a red velvet cupcake [not his fave, which is exactly why Karkat got them] Oh yeah not with champagne but maybe with a good white rum.

[Heh. He grins up at him] And yet here you are, getting down with two mammals. We're all xenophiles here.

• Like x 1
  3. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

It's worth a try, at least. My mind tends to the lyrical when I'm tired, so I end up with all sorts of syrupy nonsense thoughts strung together at odd hours of the morning.

[one more crisis averted, fuck yeah. Ghilan relaxes a little.]

• Winner x 1
  4. Matthias

[Ghilan gets a cupcake floated their way, too. Apology for upset??]

5. Ghilan Lavellan

[Tiny food? Tiny food. Ghilan nods thanks; they don't seem quite sure what to make of the frosting, but do delicately eat the whole thing. Someone's been given etiquette lessons.]

• Winner x 2
  6. Matthias

[As long as it's tasty.... But yes tiny food best food and Matt noms one of the Kir Royale cupcakes himself while he's at it]

7. carcinoGeneralship

carcinoGeneralship THE ACTUAL WORST, YET STILL BETTER THAN YOU

WHAT IS THAT, RED CHOCOLATE? IT TASTES LIKE RED CHOCOLATE.

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON PUTTING ALCOHOL IN EVERYTHING. LEMON AND COCONUT IS A PERFECTLY GOOD COMBINATION ON ITS OWN.

ANYWAY I LIKE YOU *DESPITE* YOUR UNFORTUNATE MAMMALIAN TRAITS.

8. Kassius

Kassius very smart idiot (18+)

Ah... may I have one of those small cakes?

9. Ghilan Lavellan

[Ghilan pops a copy of the one they got into existence and hands it over.] Quite curious-- rather sweet, but the cake tastes almost like wine? I'm not sure how they've managed that.

10. Kassius

Access to different fruits, maybe?
    -He licks a little of the frosting to get a taste for it before eating.-

11. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-sips, pretends to be unimpressed, badly- Hmm, it´s alright. -nibbles cupcake-.

12. Ghilan Lavellan

Perhaps! Under all the sugar the... what is it, the topping? Tastes of currants, I think, but the cake itself I've no idea.

13. Kassius

Frosting. Have you never had frosting before?
    ...this is quite a lot of it, though.
    -He keeps licking the frosting off, like a heathen.-

• Winner x 1
  14. Ghilan Lavellan

[Ghilan summons another cupcake clone just to squint at it.] That doesn't look much like frost at all. But no, I've not had much experience with pastries.

• Winner x 1
  15. Matthias

Kinda like that, yes. Plus some extra, the original was red because of some chemical reaction with the cocoa powder, if i recall my food trivia correctly.

Also I put it in everything because it's tasty and I can't get drunk, so I might as well enjoy the taste.

That so, huh? [Clearly it's time to rub his terrible mammalian hair against Karkat's chest and neck]

It is [He's floating another one over there]

Oh. Yes, it's fashioned after a cocktail so there's champagne - a sparkling white wine - in the dough and cassis in the frosting. Ah, is buttercream something you're familiar with at all?

16. Ghilan Lavellan

[One (1) eyebrow up.] Butter and cream individually, yes; I don't imagine you mean re-mixing the two.

• Agree x 1
  17. Kassius

-Kassius, distracted by the cupcake.-
    You cream butter and sugar together to make a light and fluffy frosting.

18. Matthias

What he said. You can then flavour it with...essentially everything you want, in this case, creme de cassis. Black currant liquor.

19. Kassius

It's good.
    -His cupcake is now licked clean and he can start to eat the cake. Which he does so by picking off tiny bits with his fingers. Kassius, you eat weird.-

• Winner x 1
  20. Ghilan Lavellan

Hm. Sounds Orlesian, no wonder it's complicated. [They're gonna eat their new cupcake anyway. Tastee.]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice