1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

I'm not actually sure who invented them over here, but they're pretty popular because you everyone gets a tiny individual cake. Oh! Also you can make them without frosting you want them a little less rich. Then its called a muffin. [Chocolate muffin floats over]

2. Kassius

Kassius very smart idiot (18+)

Mena likes cake...
    -He sets his aside, only about half way finished.-

• Winner x 1
  3. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

Oh, the kitchen does muffins sometimes. [They take the offering anyway, and summon up a pot of tea to go along.]

Does she? Hm. I'm not sure how Dorian feels about sweets, come to think of it.

4. Kassius

I like sweets, but Mena's tastes are a bit much for me. Livia's an excellent cook, though.

5. carcinoGeneralship

carcinoGeneralship THE ACTUAL WORST, YET STILL BETTER THAN YOU

THAT'S JUST A COLORED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE, MATT, FIGHT ME. *AND* ALSO FIGHT ME AGAIN, ALCOHOL CANNOT TASTE SO GOOD THAT YOU *MUST* PUT IT INTO EVERYTHING.
    [he sighs deeply and puts an arm around matt's waist. impassively:] YOU ARE DISGUSTING, I'M DISGUSTED.

• Like x 1
  6. Ghilan Lavellan

[Ghilan valiantly resists pointing out Mena's everything is a bit much. This tea sure needs pouring!] I can cook well enough-- nothing fancy, but passably-- but I've never bothered baking. I could probably manage bread?

7. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

No buttercream? you poor creature. -Vasar continues not at all licking frosting off his fingers-

8. Kassius

-He laughs.-
    I'd probably burn the bread.

9. Ghilan Lavellan

[Flat ears. Goddamn nobles.] I've managed well enough without for the last few decades, messere, I dare say it's not that necessary.

[More lightly:] Everyone learns eventually! Burning is an important part of the process!

10. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Did I say something wrong? -concern-

11. Kassius

-He frowns and reaches out to squeeze Ghilan's hand.-
    We're not creatures.
    But a waste of the dough.

12. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

My apologies. it´s a figure of speech where I´m from, no offense was intended. -hide in own wings but subtly-

13. Ghilan Lavellan

[Frown. They take that hand. Solidarity.] Quite so.

Any good teacher will have accounted for the inevitable. [Shrug.]

[They nod just deeply enough to be polite.] Of course, milord.

14. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-Vasar grimaces and vanishes-

15. Kassius

...do you think we offended him?

16. Ghilan Lavellan

...possibly, but that didn't look much like offense. I'm not sure about the wings, but the rest of it wasn't angry body language.

17. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Probably didn’t want to deal with the complicated dance of figuring out your position in relation to his when you aren’t Blood but feel Blood enough to make things... difficult. And being from one of the long-lived races makes that harder—he’s got more manners than most Eyriens, so he wouldn’t want to compound the insult. [His voice is absent, and he’s buried his face in his recipe book.]

18. Kassius

Ah- do they live a long time?
    Mmm. Hopefully he's okay, then.

19. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Several thousand years, provided the usual violence and murder doesn’t take care of them first. Eyriens, Hayllians, and Dhemlans all live that long—the rest of us see a couple hundred years if we’re lucky, less than a hundred if we’re not.

20. Kassius

Several thou- a couple hundred?
    -He has a bit of a startled wheezing fit.-

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice