1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

I don't think so. Do dreams where you're from usually have 'why's? [They tilt their head up to watch her.]

2. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Hey, I'm not the one who has to fight a cat if I'm wrong. [He grins, and starts making Vasar another cocktail since he's back.]
    Got a couple. [He digs out a bottle, already chilled, and sends it floating over to her.]
    [He barks out a laugh.] Isn't that just like a cat? Look, you're not dressing well enough, let me kill something and drag it to you as a hint.

[Aiden are you... still talking about cats.........?]

3. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

No, but magic does. Duh.

4. Hallr Aeducan

Hallr Aeducan Topsider's Honor | 18+

Doubt it somehow. Listen to the people who actually know what they're talking about, though, not me.

Height jokes. Very novel.
    [He grins, obviously not insulted.]
    I'm a duelist, is what I meant. We hit hard, and fast, and with a flourish.

Yeah, they are like that sometimes. Less with the real Lyrium merchants from Orzammar, but I doubt they'd consider me worthy of note enough, being a surfacer and all.

5. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Touché. That would be terrible, she´s so cute. -accepts the drink and toasts Aiden with it-

6. Queen Sitara

Queen Sitara Witch Queen, NS

Maybe I should come up there. -she doesn´t make a move though, giving Catra time to say no-
    Thanks. You bartend when youre awake? -flops in mid air-

7. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

-She squints.-
    This is my beam, get your own.

8. Ghilan Lavellan

Hm. Ambient magic doesn't exist where you're from? I haven't figured out if anyone started this place, it's simply a... crossroads, you could say.

I'm apparently noteworthy enough to challenge by name, but that's not exactly a good thing. [Droop elf.]

9. Queen Sitara

-grins- Sure! -she vanishes her bottle so she can parkour up to a beam near Catra.-

10. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

Gotta make it stylish no matter what, huh? Suppose that's nobility for you, even deposed nobility.
    [Aiden lifts his own drink in salute.] And you might actually lose, which would just compound the issue.
    Training to. I haven't applied anywhere yet, but once I get the basics down, I figure that'll be half the work done for me.

11. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

Entrapta says the entire planet is some sort of... big, magical machine. So, I guess? I don't really understand it.
    -She peers down closer at Ghilan.-

12. Hallr Aeducan

Hallr Aeducan Topsider's Honor | 18+

That bad, huh? Was the fight at least great?

Hey, my teacher wasn't a noble. She's a pirate. A shit cheat even for a human, and has a thing for elven assassins. I like her.

13. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

I think her hint as more 'you're not feeding either of us enough so I brought more' but yes, they are like that. Pretty sure most cats don't give a fuck about clothing, unless they wanna lay on you and you're wearing satin and they slide off.

And you're cute too, so no matter who wins, the audience loses. [wink at? oh yes]

14. Ghilan Lavellan

[A bit of staring is hardly the rudest thing Ghilan's ever dealt with; their ears do flick as they think, though.] The planet as a machine sounds more a dwarven theory than anything, I think, but I suppose I don't know one way or the other.

15. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

I wouldn´t be able to show my face anywhere. -so serious, he´s definitely concerned about losing to a tiny cat-

16. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-grin- Cute? I might be offended. Eyrien aren´t supposed to be cute.

17. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

-She hops down next to them, stretching.-
    Not your planet. Probably. Etheria! It was, like, colonized by the First Ones forever ago but Entrapta says they didn't just change the surface, they ran their weird magical technology all the way to the core. And then they all left 1000 years ago, so nobody knows what it does anymore. Isn't that dumb?
    -She looks over at them like she's expecting an answer.-

18. Queen Sitara

If you´re practicing in your dreams I don´t think that´ll be a problem.
    Pretty dumb.

19. carcinoGeneralship

carcinoGeneralship THE ACTUAL WORST, YET STILL BETTER THAN YOU

YEAH, I’M HATCHED TO LEAD, YOU SHOULD REELY LET ME HANDLE THAT. [kiss matt back although he does ease up when he notices the strain. do not crush boyfriend to death]

GOD, THERE’S A MOVIE ABOUT THAT, FIGHTING SOMEONE IN YOUR DREAMS. YOU PROBABLY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE IT THOUGH, IT’S KIND OF GORY FOR HUMAN MEDIA. BUT AS LONG AS I DON’T DIE FOR REAL IF I DIE IN THE DREAM, FIGHTING HER IN MY SLEEP WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

20. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

Right? I bet they were jerks! You'd have to be a real jerk to build something that powerful and just abandon it. A real, abnormally tall, Princess-y jerk!
    -She... doesn't sound like she's talking about the First Ones anymore.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice