SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

Ah but it's so boring to be what you're supposed to be [He's having a drink too, but his is hot chocolate now because Karkat is kinda cool to cuddle up against but like fuck will he move] Though if you prefer, 'Attractive' and 'pretty' are also applicable.

Because I'm so good at letting anyone take the lead that's not me? [He quirks a brow at him, now breathing a little easier]

I mean, we got Inception, that's also fighting people in dreams? Oh and I suppose The Cell, but that's less fighting and more weird... mind exploration in fancy costumes with bonus gore. And some fighting.
    If you end up fighting her in your dreams, remember that you can do whatever you want in your dreams and fuck her up good, yes? Otherwise I gotta go and kill her to avenge you.

2. Prince Aiden

Prince Aiden i'm tired of all the noise | 18+

What, and the style aspect definitely wasn’t the reason you chose to be a duelist in the first place?
    I can think of a few that care way more than they should, but that’s what I get for leaving milk on the doorstep for them. Once you’re chosen, there’s not a whole hell of a lot you can do to make ‘em go away.
    [Blandly:] The cutest—you’ve got a lot of angles to protect your reputation from. At least that one’s covered?
    [He snorts.] Better than most every other thing I could be getting up to in here. Drinks can’t hurt anyone.

3. Matthias

[cheerfully] Oh certainly, a cat decides if it likes you, not the other way around. Once it's happened the best you can do is get a good cat bed near the oven and accept that you will never own clothing without shed fur on it again

• Agree x 2
  4. Queen Sitara

Queen Sitara Witch Queen, NS

-raises an eyebrow- uh huh.
    At least not in here.. -she dangles a leg off her beam. She´s not gonna mention how it gives him a nice big chunk of wood to hide behind-

5. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-wryly- I think I´m flattered.
    Truly no one will ever accuse me of not being cute.

6. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

What.

7. Aodhán

Aodhán saltwater and spite

I’LL KILL HER. I’M GOING TO RIP OUT HER PUSHER AND EAT IT. [he pauses and clears his throat. Urge To Kill other tyrians is..a lot]

BUT NO, NOT LIKE *THAT.* THIS GUY HAD, LIKE, CLAWKIND SPECIBUS AND HE WENT AROUND CULLING PEOPLE IN THEIR DREAMS. IT’S WAY GORIER THAN ANYTHING YOU GUYS PROBABLY HAVE.
    [attempt...to steal...a sip]

• Winner x 1
  8. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

I think that rather depends on how and why they left. If they were forced away, or killed...

9. Prince Aiden

[He laughs, a startled bark that definitely isn’t prompted by the idea of Jordi curled up on a cat bed in nothing but a collar. His ears go a bit red too.] Something like that.
    [He’d deny it if asked but... yeah. There’s that.] Not sure much of anything can hurt permanently in here. Not in my experience anyways.

10. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

-She looks skeptical.-
    I guess. Hey, you know your hand smells weird, right?

11. Matthias

[He blows him a kiss because he can]

[Not like Matt isn't familiar with the urge to immediately kill or subdue any necromancer within line of sight when he's awake] Good. Add some pepper while you're at it, you can only enjoy it once [Smooch? Smooch. Murder Rage shouldn't be hot and yet it is]

...are you telling me trolls have Nightmare on Elm Street, or at least Freddy Kruger? [oh my god that is fantastic] Listen if you wanna see Gorey Human Movies I can break out the entire Saw Series. and Final Destination. and The Hills Have Eyes - which I think had a sequel? But anyways, my point being, humans have slasher movies, do not fear, we like seeing the blood flow as much as the next persistence predator.

[He sighs dramatically and holds the hot chocolate into reach. There's mini marshmallows floating in it]

[Brow arch. Aiden are you thinking of a sex kitten more than an actual feline, perhaps? Not that he's judging, he's just entertained]

12. Ghilan Lavellan

[Blink.] I hadn't noticed, but our senses are likely different. This one, right? [They raise the marked hand, Anchor back to plain flesh-toned scarring.]

13. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

Right. It smells like-
    -She leans forward and sniffs it.-
    -lightning? A bit. But not really. Sort of minty?

14. Prince Aiden

[HE ADMITS NOTHING. His neck is red now too, though.]

• Winner x 1
  15. Matthias

[Matt Knows He's Right. A chocolate-chili muffin is slid his way by way of apology and also because the chili is a great excuse for looking flushed]

16. Prince Aiden

[He quickly takes advantage of the muffin—and then promptly jerks his head back and stares at it.] It’s good but... spicy? Why?

17. Matthias

[WOOPS] Oh shit sorry, should have mentioned that. It's a chocolate-chili muffin? You put some ground chili into the dough to make it spicy, because that goes well with the chocolate?

18. Ghilan Lavellan

Interesting! It just smells like flesh to me, but I am capable of sensing the magic it works while it's active. Even then it's not as scent, though.

19. Prince Aiden

That’s... [He takes another bite, mulling the flavor over in his mouth, then frowns thoughtfully.]

Not that different from cinnamon when it comes down to it, but odd. I’ll have to play with thay.

20. Catra

Catra Not the sidekick

Wait, your scar does magic? Are you a sorcerer, then?
    -Her ears flick.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice