1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. The Conjurer

The Conjurer (magic) murder hobo|18+

I'm just saying, when your niece stabs you, that's not on me. Taking the knives away from little hands is a core part of parenting, you know. [He points his joint at Vasar meaningfully.]

2. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

[​IMG]

• Winner x 3
  3. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

...How did we get from you two acting like children to my nonexistent niece stabbing me? -confuse enby-
    You are unreasonably large, you know that right?

4. Venture of Petrohex

Nah, I think I'm just right ;) [He does size down to human scale, though, perched on a convenient wall to Maintain Tallness.]

5. Matthias

Matthias Death, dust, party, repeat

It's mostly okay, i just gotta make sure to carry enough iron with me when there's invtiations i cannot politely decline.

I mean, there 's also something to be said for well build men in suits. Have you considered just hiding all his shirts?

Ah yes, very important. Then it's time to invest in Bodyguards, i'm afraid.

6. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

I'm told bringing one's own taster to someone else's party is rude, and the concept is abhorrent besides. No, no... [They sigh, pause for tea.] I'll just have to pay attention like I should have been all along. It's fine.

7. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

[SUDDENLY A KITTENBUG. She's taking full advantage of currently being larger than Venture to start grooming him.] I think this size is just right, too! you're so tiny!!

• Winner x 1
  8. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Nope. You´re taller than me, that´s too damn tall. -Vasar this means everyone except maybe Matt is too damn tall-
    Iron helps?
    No discrete spells to test things for poison?

9. Matthias

Are there spells that would allow to you detect if someone...meddled with your food? Or talismans perhaps, something to sneakily expose to the drink in question?

Ain't that the gospel truth [short people represent!]

Oh yeah, fae magic gets destroyed by iron, and if you injure one of them with it, they can't heal it properly. And since necromancy binds especially well to iron - blood metal, after all - fae get...a little twitchy around necromancers. Which means that ever so often the local feel the need to prod me. And then it's all invitations and barbed compliments, and murder attempts, until I kick enough people's teeth in to make them simmer down again.

10. The Conjurer

[He laughs, because that is hilarious and makes a point of projecting amusement at them too.
    Your toddlers try to kill people. That's a problem you should look into. [Point. Point point point.]
    Mm. [He gets a slightly glazed expression for a few minutes, before remembering the rest of the question.]

I could do that. Not sure where, though, we only have so many bags. And he'll get grumpy when it starts snowing... But he'd look great with snowflakes in his chest hair...

11. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

I´m not sure if that´s better or worse than Jinka who decided the Witchstorm caused a Great opportunity to get even.

No they don´t! Why are we having this argument again? -they can Feel themselves losing braincells.-

12. City Gremlin

City Gremlin What were you, raised by cats?

[POUNCE AIDEN. CLIMB AIDEN. They're not exactly a big person, but they're still considerably bigger and heavier than your average cat, and that makes trying to balance on his shoulders a bit tricky. Not that this stops them; they reflect his motorbike memory back at him with hyperactive want want want wrapped around it]

13. The Conjurer

[He gives Vasar a self-satisfied grin, saluting with two fingers.] There is not shame in admitting defeat. You should have a smoke, take the edge off.
    [His lawnchair was not made for this. They go tumbling back, Aiden letting out a loud "FUCK" as his limbs go everywhere. Hlep.]

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. City Gremlin

City Gremlin What were you, raised by cats?

[Gremlin takes the fall with the sort of attitude only cats can achieve, then bounces a little on Aiden's chest, biting his nose out of sheer enthusiasm]

• Winner x 3
  15. Matthias

...random tree? Just for a little bit, you don't gotta have them permanently lost.

What's a Jinka?

16. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

Thanks, I´m good. -gestures at suddenly reappeared cigarette, then laugh at Aidens pouncing misfortune.-
    Landen-Non Blood winged race that lives in Askavi. There´s been mutual raiding going on for millenia now.

17. Venture of Petrohex

[Venture laughs and reaches up to bestow chinscritchies.] How can I argue with that?

Maybe you're just super tiny.

18. Ghilan Lavellan

Ghilan Lavellan parenting the entire world since 9:41 dragon

They exist, they just rely on me not being a complacent gods-damned idiot and actually using them.

19. Winglord

Winglord Vasar Ketutara

-affronted wing display before they remember themselves and pull them back in- I am a perfectly reasonable size. No my fault I´m surrounded by giants.
    ...That does help, yes. I forgot most people don´t test drinks as a matter of course.

20. The Conjurer

[He does his best to grab Gremlin and chuck them away. HLEP.]
    Yeah. [He squints, then nods from his position on the ground.] Yeah, I'm gonna do that.
    Suit yourself, more for me. [He touches his head and winces. Owwww.]

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice