1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Sundog

Sundog Ain't no Autobot (18+)

...my first real clear memory is shooting a sparkling new Decepticon MTO in the optic, for what it's worth. It sucks.

2. Coil

Coil The Boot(y)

[Nodnod. Pet a kitten.] Yep. Lots'a slag sucks. Way I see it, thinking about all them holes ain't gonna keep us fed or repaired, so me'n Prowl might as well keep rollin' forwards instead.

• Agree x 1
  3. Sundog

It's good... you have each other. Things that would be unbearable on your own can be handled, if you have someone.

4. Coil

Coil The Boot(y)

Yeah. See? You get it. [He sounds like he'd be grinning if he had a mouth.]

5. Sundog

I get it.

6. Felidae

Felidae When you are the cat AND the catnip

Yeah me neither, normally? Sometimes I do remember some bits and sometimes I wake up and just know that I had fun [like zooming around the room with... other cat-shaped beings happy]

[she does very much snug on Coil and is trying to figure out how to snug on Sundog without touching her because clearly there needs to be some sort sort of snug happening, but... how... touching in important to the snug....]

• Winner x 2
  7. Sundog

I'm not confused.
    -She's not going to admit a weakness. Not even to an adorable cat.-

8. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

Okay, okay, okay, I am popping in for this here...

Everyone from Devisiun? Obviously.

9. Coil

Coil The Boot(y)

You ain't big people, though, you tiny like us.

• Winner x 1
  10. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

...you know what, fair.

• Like x 1
  11. Felidae

[Well alright... She shrugs, which just looks odd with all her limbs] alright

12. Sundog

...am I making things awkward?

13. Felidae

...no? I don't think so at least? [She sounds a little bit confused by the question]

14. Sundog

-well now she definitely feels awkward.-
    Anyway, um-
    How are you siblings with Scanner, he's an MTO? Not that I'm questioning it. You can be siblings with whoever you like.

15. Felidae

Well yeah, but the sparks gotta come from somewhere. We're from the same source, so we're siblings. [It's not that hard, but she knows that details are... tricky to explain, and nobody likes the explanation much, so she's gonna hedge. a little]

16. Sundog

The same source? You know where cold-con sparks come from?
    -She leans in, touching her chest over her own spark.-

17. Felidae

Not all of them, but...some. yes. 's not pretty? [And she doesn't want to make Sundog upset, but also... she should probably known, if she wants to?]

18. Sundog

Kitten, I've seen a lot of not-pretty. This is important to me. Please.

19. Felidae

Right so, uh. You promise me you never tell Updraft that i told you? [Big pleading kitten eyes. Must not make caer sad]
    Basically, a carrier that doesn't have enough casettes can have his own spark split to make a cassette. If it stays in, it'll grow to a normal cassette, like me [not that she's perfectly normal but shhhh] if you go and remove the split you can... Freeze it i guess? And put it into any frame you like. Well, only small frames and light Mediums [lik Scanner, who's spindly and made of tinfoil] dunno where the Sparks for bigger frames come from though [she sounds sad about that. Someone should know, so that anyobe who asks can get an answer]

20. Sundog

Am I too big for my spark to be from that?
    I just ask because- you know, they say it's normal for MTOs to not feel comfortable in their bodies at first. They say it goes away. But it doesn't. It's not- for me, it's not too bad, or it wasn't, but it's like everything being out of place and no matter how you settle your armor, it doesn't slip into place. If we knew who our sparks came from, maybe-
    It's probably a dumb idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice