SPR After Party 3 - To Be Named When Less Drunk

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Khelok

Khelok More arms means more hugs :D

[One of them stops and peers up at her, four huge black eyes wide and the too-big ears perked right up.] This would be at about... hrmm, half a year? Some of them will be as big as me, but sha'khe and kzi'khe are smaller- they're the other sexes we have. [He holds one hand about seven feet off the ground, and another around the 6 foot mark to demonstrate.]

2. The Glowing Eye Nebula

The Glowing Eye Nebula NGC 6751 - Dandelion Puffball Nebula | 18+

[pout!!! Still ignoring the cookies too. Can't catch them gay thoughts food.]
    I could go stealth if I wanted to! Make it a challenge.

[They grin, a couple obnoxiously obviously lab grown bismuth crystals switching out the quartz tips encircling their head like an orbiting comet halo.]
    Mine never say anything like that. In fact I encourage everyone to get laid with as many willing and eager participants as they can find and reasonably treat to a party of a lifetime. Company policy and all that.
    Also as long as you're not showing me pics of nothing nasty I don't give a single comet's trail how severe the lack of clothing on you is at any given time, though it does make it harder to wear your lucky color if you're wearing nothing. But then I bet creativity is your strong suit, right?
    [They hum, poking one of the rainbow-y terraced pyramid formations floating near one flicking ear.]
    Yess, I'm getting it now, your harmonics are really speaking to me. Sensitive, caring, deeply invested in community, but with a greater knack for problem solving than social problem solving. Caught in a trench for now but soon gravitational lensing will pull you right up onto the crest of the waves. In your area of cosmos reds and oranges and yellows rule so you should wear a lot of blue for a while to offset the fire energies pulling your air and water off center. Your lucky number is, hmmm.............
    pi.

Please wire me my payment like posthaste, hon, my rates are on my insta.

3. Solar Flare

Solar Flare Professonal Mumfriend, Hourly Rates Available

[She's so tempted to hug it you don't even know. But hugging illusions is weird, so she settles for wiggling her fingers for the baby. Very leggy baby. But look babies are fascinating.] that's still pretty tall, they got so much growing left to do. Thank you for showing me, i'm probably terribly nosey.

4. Solar Flare

Yeah but why would i want that? I'm not getting paid for finding you, just minding you.

....also i'd say 'i can't believe you just dream-billed someone' but no. I can. I would believe it even if i hadn't just witnessed it. [She sounds more exasperated than anything else though. She's seen the show before.]

5. Khelok

You're welcome! I can only show people pictures when I'm awake, it's not quite the same. And I don't mind. I'm on a kind of... exchange program? So half of the point is to show our culture and our ways to other species. The other half is learning how to build spaceships. [And he sounds utterly delighted about that. The illusion reaches up to paw curiously at the fingers, its stubby little claws going right through her.]

6. Solar Flare

[She keeps wiggling the fingers because why not, then tries to tap the illusion on the nose]
    Oh, that makes sense. Sounds like you're enjoying it, especially the spaceship part! Do your ships have wyrms?

7. Khelok

...Wyrms? No, we don't have those, I don't know what that is. I'm an engineer, or at least I'm training as one, so the ships are really exciting. Especially because we didn't get beyond our moons before the humans found us, so tech that allows us to go between systems? That's insane, it's more than my parents could ever have imagined, and I get to learn how to make it happen!

8. Solar Flare

Ohhh, that's very cool! I'm afraid i don't know much about ships, aside from elfs having been in space since forever. But it does sound really exciting! Maybe Leo could tell you about wyrms? Their ship has a really cool one.
    [Explains why she's never heard of them though, if they didn't make it into interstellar space yet. Mostly]

9. Stars of Leo

Stars of Leo New Member

Uh huh. -a hand shows up just to fluff Dandys hair-
    Nope! -they perk up- No sneaking around Leo.
    ...Quite with those pokeys, my. -peers at them- You guys are very well endowed in the pointyness area.
    They're space dragons, kinda. They bond into a ship and become the ship, replace the AI and everything. Theyre good friends. Mine´s called Leo, so our ship is also Leo because it´s him.

10. The Glowing Eye Nebula

I gotta make my money somehow. It's not cheap to be this tacky looking.

11. Solar Flare

Leo's a good wyrm. [Ponders] i should tell him that next time i'm on board.

Of course, all those crystals won't grow themselves. Never mind the clothes

12. ghost of jupiter

ghost of jupiter BALL SO HARD you break the universe | 18+

You want self growing crystals and/or clothes? Give me like... a week.

13. The Glowing Eye Nebula

Self-growing clothes, now there's a start up I'd invest in.

14. ghost of jupiter

How many cash dollars would you be willing to pay me for that?

15. The Glowing Eye Nebula

Fuck probably like so many? I sell pictures of my feet too, if that gets me a dent in the bill.

16. ghost of jupiter

I can't buy things with pictures of your feet, shiny hard cash is the only payment I'll accept. That or extremely rare metals. Either or.

17. The Glowing Eye Nebula

Uggghhhhh give me like a week and I'll make the pictures of my feet into rare metals and hard cash.

18. Solar Flare

Jupes no....

[Oh no what has she done? Solar can already see her new assignment on the horizon. It's going to involve people savaged by their own new shirts.]

• Witnessed x 1
  19. Khelok

So... you're Leo, and the wyrm is also called Leo? Doesn't that get confusing? Still, that sounds amazing! Someone that can live in space? Id love to see that.

20. The Glowing Eye Nebula

;) <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice