SPR After Party 4 - A Rave In Wine

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

And once more, for those in the back!

[There's gonna be a link to the After Party OOC here once I make it]
    Here is our OOC Thread!
    Here is our Visitor's Book (A Who Is Who Subaccount Reference List Thread)
    Until further notice this will still be the case, although we can talk about whether writing appropriatly spoiler tagged smut can be permitted if people absolutely want to do that here. I sure don't! But I'm also not everyone else.

2. Samahl Mahariel

Samahl Mahariel Disaster bi extraordinaire

[Wine time? Wine time. Have a ginger elf drinking something that is decidedly not wine (anymore) out of what might have once been a wine bottle. He's cleaner than he usually is in the Rave-- which is to say, not currently covered in blood-- but does not seem any happier for this development.]

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. Sylvia Hawke

Sylvia Hawke Going Places | 18+

[Definitely wine time. Sylvia is drinking straight from a bottle, wearing a loose men's shirt that technically has ties but is undone almost to her navel, revealing a well worn and surprisingly sedate bodice underneath. She's wearing a hell-coat -- a new one, this being distinctly tevene in cut and no less oversized than the previous patchwork monstrosity, the tevene snake motifs sloppily covered in bits of inquisition banner and clumsy appliqué work in an approximation of the heraldry of Kirkwall, as well as some leather patches with fereldan dog motifs on the collar. Collars. Somehow she managed to put extra collars on this thing, the inner two layers of which are popped up, naturally. She is not wearing shoes and is wearing a wooden carved ring in dalish style, her face is covered in sloppy swipes of dried blood]
    Ritewine friend? Is it that bad?

• Winner x 1
  4. Hiroshi Saitou

Hiroshi Saitou [BLAMELESS]|18+

[The blip that took him over into the new Rave gets only a tail flick in response.]
    Well. Dealing a clean death, or any sort of violence at all, is seen as rather adult in my culture too. We're not so far removed from our roots that a fish market is an abhorrent thing yet, but the raising of food and butchering of our own meat is long behind many of us. The battles in Seven Voices Academy are strange and uncivilized to those who know nothing of magic, after all.

5. Samahl Mahariel

When is it not that bad, these days? The fuck you know about ritewine anyhow?

6. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

Why can it not be both? Life is often like that, and thus Unlife is, too.

7. Asaaranda Adaar

Asaaranda Adaar Girl Shaped Thunderstorm | 18+

[She shrugs]
    I have been with the Valo-Kas since I was 13. Children younger than I have joined before. It is not so unusual. You only use battle magic then?

8. Sylvia Hawke

Baby brother's a warden, one of my on and off lovers was one a while back. Y'hear all kindsa fascinating things when you get Carver drunk enough, not just about thei drinking habits. What've you got in there anyhow?

9. Samahl Mahariel

[He stares at the bottle for a long moment, then shrugs.] Not enough, whatever it is by now. Don't think there is an enough t'deal with bein' crammed up in a city with too many damn shemlen, really.

10. Maikel Lavellan

Maikel Lavellan absolute disaster | 18+

[The Bastard Is Back. For once he's not in his garish veilquartz armour, instead wearing simple black and red clothing. There's a nice fresh cut on the left side of his face, almost exactly following the line of his cheekbone, still bleeding slightly. He wipes absently at it as he sits down next to Samahl and holds one hand out in a very clear 'share ur booze' gesture.]

• Like x 2
  11. Sylvia Hawke

Ah. Which one? Y'sound too dalish for me to be able to tell where-dalish.
    .... were-dalish. And you've got the weird vallaslin the one that's all woof. [She snickers.]
    Well that doesn't look like someone was playing nice.

12. Samahl Mahariel

[Samahl passes the bottle over without complaint or question.]

[He snorts.] Ask your fuckin' wife, she knows well enough I wear Andruil.

13. Sylvia Hawke

My eyes aren't what they used to be, shut up! [She sounds mostly teasing though] Andruil's the one that's all scary, with the hunting an the luck and shit, right?
    Anyways if it's big it's gotta be like... Amaranthine, or Gwaren or maybe even Denerim. Denerim's shit I heard. Never been, too dangerous with three apostates in the family and all of us Chasind-big and my stupid mop of hair not really hard to describe, eh?

14. Maikel Lavellan

Hm? Oh, this? [He pokes at the cut, then makes a face.] It's not that bad.

[Maikel takes the bottle, considers it for a moment, then chugs.]

15. Sylvia Hawke

If you poke it any more i'm gonna freeze your hands to eachother. Let this shit heal you don't want a scar on your face of all places.

16. Maikel Lavellan

I already have scars on my face, it's not like one more matters. [He pokes the cut again with a defiant glare at her.]

17. Sylvia Hawke

Well, I ain't yer mama, but you might wanna dial the brat thing down, not everyone's into it.
    [She flicks a hand, frosting the cut over with uncanny precision.

18. Samahl Mahariel

What, an' you think I'm safe? [He snorts, ears flicking out.] Denerim, yeah, 'swhat I get for askin' Alistair to make the decisions for once. Been here not even a night an' I'm ready to climb the fuckin' walls, I don't care if we got fuckin' nobility to deal with.

[As usual for ritewine, it tastes like absolute shit. After a moment, Samahl mimicks the grabby hand: share, motherfucker.]

19. Maikel Lavellan

[He jumps as the cut frosts over, then immediately pokes it once again.] Hey!

[For a moment, Maikel almost seems to be considering just finishing the bottle. Then he hands it back reluctantly.] Thanks.

20. Hiroshi Saitou

Hiroshi Saitou [BLAMELESS]|18+

Poetry. I have several books of it, and I buy new ones all the time. I haven’t the knack for it, not like my Fighter, but I do love to read it.
    Something like, yes. There are rules around the rules too—a Fighter can try to deflect that damage or redirect it before it comes in, or they might fight on automatic mode, which cuts out the Sacrifice entirely. It’s not recommended because it’s terribly hard to focus when someone is jamming nails in your kneecaps, and the Fighter’s power is halved when their Sacrifice cannot support them.

It’s a strange thing to learn. Fighters are in school from a very young age, typically, but Sacrifices like myself don’t arrive until our mid-teens. They have so much more to learn, you see.
    Ah. And there is the difference: outside of the gangs that run around vandalizing property, a child cannot join a fighting force until they’re much older here. We barely have a standing military.

I typically don’t use spells outside of battles, though I’m obviously in more of a defense role. My Fighter does his best to similarly restrict himself, though it’s much harder for him. On occasion, I have need to influence someone, but then it is only a question of expediency when it comes to bending them to my will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice