1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

SPR After Party 4 - A Rave In Wine

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Integritas, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Sylvia Hawke

Sylvia Hawke Going Places | 18+

You'd be surprised, folks like him can be cocky. Hear there's red jennies in denerim though so if y'can get in with them they might be able to help.
    [She shrugs]
    Forgot the small print which says that I'm the motherfucking Champion of Kirkwall and can try whomever I please for any reason I like, Hero privileges.
    [She sticks her tongue out]

2. Pretty Lavinia

Pretty Lavinia RP, 18+!

Well you´d have to ask the boss about that, all complaints about my behaviour go to him. -she grins, smug- But let me make some popcorn first.

3. Samahl Mahariel

Samahl Mahariel Disaster bi extraordinaire

Nah, I do actually want somebody else in charge'a everything, I fuckin' suck at commanding. "Let's go find my adoptive dad, he might help us" seemed a fair plan at the time! Better'n "run for it," anyhow. Ain't his fault Eamon came over all political on us. [Drink the hellbooze, it's fine.] An'e ain't... wrong, exactly, that havin'a dodge the real army and fight the darkspawn all at once is a fuckin' pain. Still say we could solve that by killin' Loghain, but...

Red wot?

4. This Treacherous Son

This Treacherous Son Call me the Hunter | 18+

-he twitches his fingers in greeting as if he doesn't notice. He also doesn't seem pained by the wounds- Y'gonna introduce yourself or just enjoy the show?

-if sniffed, he doesn't smell god-touched, but definitely odd. Like blood and embers and steel, but somehow cold. He doesn't smell like the hunt, but like murder-

Look like a couple miles of hard road yourself. You've got red on you. -he makes a gesture over his entire face-

5. Pretty Lavinia

Pretty Lavinia RP, 18+!

Ugh, onna those things. I feel you. Guess if you put someone in charge for bein´better at politics you gotta trust him to politics right.
    Didn´t realize you were puttin one on. Most Warsworn prefer wounding someone else for shows. I´m Lavinia, of the London Hunt.

6. Samahl Mahariel

I mean, he's nearly as shit at politics as I am, but he's got, like. A year or two actual soldierin' on me, actual training an'all that. I'm just sick'a makin' all the decisions alla time. 'Sis turn. Been my turn for months, I'm done. [He squints at her over the bottle, then drops it-- and his jaw, slightly-- to scent better.] The fuck're you, anyhow?

7. Pretty Lavinia

Pretty Lavinia RP, 18+!

A Hunter. Dedicated myself to the God of the Hunt. What´s your face mean? -she gestures to indicate the vallaslin-

8. Maikel Lavellan

Maikel Lavellan absolute disaster | 18+

Oh. Well, you should consider getting more, because one clearly isn't enough.

I said I'd be fine, not that I am fine. People just keep trying to kill me, it's fine.

[Blushu.] I only have so many fingers, you know.

9. This Treacherous Son

It's always a show when I'm about, and I don't know why you think these were self inflicted. -he smiles, his teeth normal for a human but he shows a few too many- I'm Nico.

-he makes a thoughtful face for a moment- First three will probably summon my sister, so... Lavi. Four letters is better anyway.

10. Samahl Mahariel

[A laugh! It's short, but honest.] Means I'm a hunter, dedicated to our goddess of the hunt. Don't think it shifted my scent none when I took it, though, I didn't notice aught off about any other Dalish hunters when my nose got sharper.

The fuck kinda hunter you take me for, fla- wait, hey, what happened to your face? Don't you wear Dirthamen? Is this more fuckin' Fade shit, Andruil's tits...

11. Hiroshi Saitou

Hiroshi Saitou [BLAMELESS]|18+

Wine? Absolutely. [He manifests a glass and holds it out.]

It's simpler with characters. After all, they're fake. People have all sorts of conflicting emotions, I find, and that's what makes them troublesome to figure.
    The one of my Fighter? I spoke it into being, much like he would if he were here. Awake, I'm not able to cast spells that affect the material world, but in here... [He shrugs a little.]
    Oh, I'm sure you have other parts of you that would hurt. Your fingers aren't the only thing I'd be happy to break.

12. Maikel Lavellan

It's- it's not more Fade shit, you don't have to worry about that. I used to wear Dirthamen's, but... [He traces where one of the lines of vallaslin used to be.] It was supposed to be a gift. Or something like that.

[Maikel is about .5 seconds from spontaneous combustion, he's blushing so hard.] That's a... very tempting offer, but I can't accept right now. Sorry.

13. Samahl Mahariel

...Or somethin', sure. [He offers Maikel the refilled bottle.]

14. Pretty Lavinia

Pretty Lavinia RP, 18+!

Fair nuff, you might just not give a shit about gettin hurt. -she gives him a sidelong look- You could use the whole thing, it´s not that long you know.
    God, Goddess, Deity, Spirit. -she shrugs- S´not like it cares about human categories like that. -eyeflash- You don´t smell like my kinda hunter. -She paces over to him for a good sniff- Nope, just dudes and...you got a dog?
    So ou just borrowed his skillset! Guess it makes sense that the rules don´t really apply in dreams. -she concentrates and summons the image of a tallish well dressed indian man in perhaps his 30s. He wears a collar but instead of charms it´s decorated with the symbol of a wolfshead holding two crossed arrows in it´s mouth. He is also an unfair amount of hot. The scars don´t hurt.

15. Maikel Lavellan

I had it... everywhere, basically, and it's all gone too. He took it all. [Maikel grabs the bottle and just. chugs. This is his Favorite Topic.]

16. This Treacherous Son

It's not like it won't heal. -he absently runs his fingers along the injury- Mostly closed already, just looks bad on the outside.

Ugh, full names. -he rolls his eyes. The shades aren't opaque, and serve to highlight the red of his eyes more than hide them- You're as bad as she is.

17. Samahl Mahariel

Mabari, yeah. [Since she's being blatant about it, he will too. Snif that hunter.] Creators, that's weird. Fuckin'... magic and wolf, or somethin' like.

Shit, mate. [The bottle never actually empties, at least here. Enjoy your chug, Maikel.]

18. Bane Miramar

Bane Miramar Spicy Lizard

[A swirl of smoke materialises in the Rave, coalescing into a large, draconic shape with large, bat-like wings and burning orange eyes. A glow seems to flicker within the smoke, like the last dying embers of a fire. The shape yawns and stretches like a cat, spiked tail-tip arching over his back.] Well, it has been a while.

19. Pretty Lavinia

Pretty Lavinia RP, 18+!

Who, your sister? Anyway, what did full names ever do to you? Is yours something weird, like Nicodemus? Nikolaus?
    That the name or the breed? -she does not seem to find this odd- Wolf, hound, something like that yeah. Actual dogs tend to either love us or hate us, but I´ve never met a wolf to test the effect on.
    -looks around, sniffs, sneezes- Dragon! @Samahl Mahariel you smell like dragon! I´d been wondering.

20. Bane Miramar

Bane Miramar Spicy Lizard

Do I smell? [He tips his head, odd little wisps of smoke drifting off the more solid parts of him]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice