STAR CONTROL 2/ORIGINS

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by itsAlana, Oct 20, 2017.

1. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

STAR CONTROL 2: THE UR-QUAN MASTERS (free multi-platform download)
    STAR CONTROL ORIGINS (preorders on steam)

MY HYPE IS INCREASING EVERY SECOND AAAAAAA

anyways
    clearly what this forum needs is a thread for starcon fans, so we can fan about starcon, forever, and talk about how ZEX is the best gay alien, or gaylien, and should have lived to make out with the captain

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Remember Star Control 3? Remember how everyone absolutely hated it? So along comes Star Control 4 being even more different...

3. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

I do remember starcon3 (though I never played it, just looking at the puppets was enough to put me off), but this looks very good and fun & it literally can't do the thing SC3 did with reusing dialogue because it's all original aliens

also I'm so completely charmed by the spore-like customization with modern graphics, and how modding-friendly the game seems to be immediately. It looks so good and fun! We'll see how it actually turns out, but it almost certainly can't be as bad as SC3, and even if it is there's a core that looks like it might have a lot that we can do with it as a fan community.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice