clowntown daily dispatch (acey’s bejeweled baguette): currently screaming about fanfiction

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Acey, Dec 15, 2018.

?

do you enjoy the theme to malcolm in the middle

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. maybe

26.7%
  4. i don’t know

40.0%
  5. can you repeat the question?

63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

FINALLY done xmas shopping...my mom’s big gift from me (a sweater i think she’ll REALLY like) is prolly gonna be a tad late but that okay

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  2. Acey

i forgot to post a tmbg song yesterday so i’ll post two today haha

3. Acey

today’s songs: jackie the clipper (video cw: blood but like, black and white) and cloisonné!

4. Acey

[​IMG]
    this is one of my favorite Hiatt Texts of all time, right up there with the tubthumping one he sent me years ago

• Winner x 2
  5. Acey

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
  6. Acey

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHO HIATT IS: hiatt is one of my best friends in the whole entire universe and i love him to bits, and he loves me to bits too. we've known each other since middle school and he even attended my high school graduation when he came to visit back in 2011, and we've always been there for each other.

he and i also constantly insult each other and send each other cursed content.

we also frequently send each other bizarre humorous texts and hiatt's are, imo, a LOT funnier than mine as a rule. like, that's just ONE text up there, but that genre of message is the kind of thing we send each other all the time. i might share some other faves here later!

also i no longer have a screenshot of the tubthumping text, but i can remember it word for word:

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  7. Acey

a few more hiatt text faves (under a spoiler bc there’s a bunch--some are a bit nsfw too):
    09E0F052-2AE7-4DE3-83E9-3E3A6BB8C64A.jpeg 98E5E2C4-5C7B-4303-824F-9DF2A87C6C26.jpeg 9FF183F3-021A-46F7-9288-6190F45D60B0.jpeg 7B474554-8180-4D5D-83C0-D7424BEC5A0D.jpeg 82019F95-ED8E-4E32-A5F4-0C0E6C5F161A.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

He sounds like a visionary.

• Agree x 2
  9. Acey

he honestly is and i really need to convince him to get a twitter so he can share these incredible thoughts with the world

• Agree x 1
  10. Acey

BTW STILL TAKIN' QUESTIONS ABOUT GARBAGE PEARLMETHYST :3c

11. did they ever go on dates? What was that like?

• Like x 1
  12. Acey

I feel like they probably wouldn’t have gone out often, mostly because that would require them to be able to agree on destinations and activities. They probably spent most of their dates in the temple together.

Which led to arguing about rooms, inevitably. But it was still a comparatively neutral area.

• Informative x 1
  13. Acey

okay yeah not doing alternating johns bc i am really feeling this one right now. here's today's tmbg song: ampersand! (i got my user title from this song haha)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  14. Acey

door to door minotaur is a weird-ass song but i dig it way more than expected tbh

15. Acey

the song in question, i know the plan was to post one (1) tmbg song a day but shruuuuuuuuuuug it's my thread and i'll post what i fuckin want

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

the xmas hype is so real this year, i'm FOR SURE getting the boots i wanted so bad (SPARKLY DOC MARTENS I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T WANT THOSE) and i have my fingers crossed for some other cool things!! my parents are really good at gifts and they really go all out for christmas--it's one of two days of the year where they truly spoil the shit out of me (the other, of course, being my birthday)--so i know i won't be disappointed with whatever else i get. :D

AND NEW SU ON XMAS EVE, i will make my parents watch it with me if at all possible, FAMILY BONDING

and i got some really good gifts for friends (still gotta finish that connie drawing for my lwu santee but it's coming along alright so...i should be able to) and i got good gifts for my folks too i think?

i got my mom a lil accessory box thingy shaped like winnie the pooh's hunny jar and a metallic purble sweater (she has a metallic gold one that she ADORES so i think she'll love it!) and i got my dad a link between worlds (he loves video games, especially the classic nintendo franchises--pokemon, mario, zelda, all that good stuff). i hope they love them! ;u;

(my parents are almost certainly not reading this but. public thread. gotta avoid xmas spoipers just in case, especially since my mom at least knows where on the internet kintsugi is. :P)

also i got grid acnl and my parents got them one of the kirby games and i hope they love those!!

(grid's rarely on but they have an account here and sometimes post, so. yeah. no spoips.)

• Like x 3
  17. Acey

okay adorable Babby Acey story

when i was a toddler, i think two or three, i helped my dad pick out a present for my mom from me (cannot recall if it was an xmas gift or a bday gift, i remember none of this given my age at the time but my parents joke about it a lot)--a pair of fuzzy black slippers. my dad, of course, told me that i was not to tell her what her gift was.

anyway, later i told my mom that i was really excited about her present, and i was like "they're slippers, they're black and fuzzy! i'm not supposed to tell you what they are though" and my parents just...died laughing. (they weren't at all mad, i was a toddler and toddlers slip up like that all the time)

they have never let me live that down and now it's a big family in-joke.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  18. Acey

[​IMG]
    considering this (it's a lesbian pride symbol) as a tattoo...not sure where i'd put it (either across from the ampersand i have planned, on my right leg, or on my upper left arm across from my time tattoo) but i love it and i do want SOME sort of pride tattoo

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Yoooo I hadn't even thought about pride tattoos that's so neat.

• Like x 1
  20. Acey

Yeah, definitely!

Significance-wise...it’s an old proposed lesbian flag that never really caught on. The labrys (that ax thingy) has been used as a lesbian symbol for decades, and the black triangle is a reclaimed symbol—it was used to mark lesbians (among many others) in Nazi concentration camps, and the lesbian community reclaimed it (just as gay men reclaimed the pink triangle). So I really like the combination and I feel like it’s a good “fuck you” to Nazis as well. >:D

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice