Stream of Unconsciousness (Hypnovamp Hyperfixation Powerhours)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Lazarae, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Shitposts, positivity, random thoughts, and the occasional non-venting screaming. Not as recovery focused as my happy vent, just daily noise, good and bad.

• Like x 1
  2. Lazarae

Good feelings: eventful day, full belly, sleepy face, warm blankets.

• Winner x 3
  3. Lazarae

I kind of miss having time to be around.

Meme me for when I can check again:

Also here's this:

Laverna: all of them "the stench of the sea and the absence of green are the death of all things that are seen and unseen" / "my peace has always been dependent, on all the ashes in my wake" (Bonus for Timefcku!Lav: "every version of me dead and buried in the yard outside")
    Kelosa: "idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on his sword"
    Seraph: "if I was born as a blackthorn tree i’d wanna be felled by you, held by you, fuel the pyre of your enemies"
    Tsukiko: "i have never known peace like the damp grass that yields to me, I have never known hunger like these insects that feast on me"
    Lucetia: "betray the moon as acolyte on first and fierce affirming sight"
    Knight: "And the nights were as dark as my baby, And half as beautiful too"
    Feight: "I’m somewhere outside my life, babe, I keep scratching but somehow I can’t get in"
    Moira: "remember me, love, when i’m reborn as a shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn"
    Amicia: "before the wave hits, marveling at god; before he feels alone one final time and marries the sea"
    Zedra: "heat of her breath in my mouth; im alive"
    Aletha: "screaming the name of a foreigner’s god; the purest expression of grief"

• Winner x 2
  4. Lazarae

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Lav and her disaster grilfriend for the ship meme :P

• Like x 1
  6. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

dark/ghost or ghost/poison!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. Lazarae

She's had a few disaster girlfriends :P

Lav and Zedra from their original canon:
    • Who was the one to propose: Initially Zedra did an informal little sea-wedding to let her fleet know Lav was HERS and not to be fucked with, but if things went different Lav would suggest they make it official in Zedra's homeland, knowing it would go over with her family like a lead balloon. (Zedra of course agrees, fuck you she's a pirate queen now and watching the nobility shit themselves is always hilarious.)
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Laverna. Zedra had input to make sure it was traditional enough to be a good middle finger to everyone, but Laverna's of the opinion that if you're gonna spite someone you do it right. Also when has Lav ever done anything by half-measures.
    • Who decorated the house: Zedra brings home Sweet Loot and tries to make their cabin look proper for a pirate queen and her consort. Laverna magpies shinies and historical objects.
    • Who does the cooking: The bos'n. Laverna only knows how to cook survival food and Zedra's never been in a kitchen in her life except to give orders or steal sweets.
    • Who is more organized: Laverna. Zedra has a guy for that.
    • Who suggested kids first: Ha ha ha ha. No. (Zedra did. It was immediately shot down and was never brought up again.)
    • Who’s the cuddler: Laverna. When she gets bad nights her solution is to barnacle onto Zedra. It takes a crowbar or witnesses to get her off.
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Zedra sprawls and attempts to take over most of the bed. Laverna sleeps condensing herself into the tiniest ball possible. Zedra ends up flopped across her half the time.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Murder.
    • Who cooks:
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Laverna's not as heavy a drinker as she used to be but she still sleeps less and uses her gift to cheat people at dice, so it's not uncommon for her to wake Zedra up coming back aboard in the small hours of the morning wasted and with an angry mob behind her.
    • Who kills the spiders: Zedra. Laverna couldn't care less.
    • Who falls asleep first: Zedra.
    • A head canon: Zedra fucking HATES when Lav goes all Vagrant Spirit-Touched. An argument leads to Lav wearing nothing but jewelry for a week on the flagship. There are no complaints.
    • Their relationship summed up in a gif: [​IMG]
    • Do they have any “rituals”?: Whenever casks/bottles of a certain *very* potent wine end up 'acquired' they keep it and share. It sometimes ends with amazing parties that become legendary, and sometimes it ends with regrettable nipple scars.
    • Who has the most patience? Laverna. Zedra has the patience to manage a fleet, but there's a certain point where she decides 'fuck this shit' and shoots someone.
    Vamp!Zedra/Witch!Lav AU:

• Who was the one to propose: Again, less a proposal and more of a 'nope this one's mine,' and again Zedra.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Zedra. Getting Lav away from Adri was intensely messy and really only worked because Zedra's known for completely torching courts that don't play nice with her.
    • Who decorated the house: Zedra's got some 600 years of stuff she's collected. Laverna spends about two years barely existing as a Real Actual Person shaking off Adri's brain fuckage. The house has a lot of little charms and witch shit she uses to stave off her episodes (both Adri-induced and the whole leaky-soul thing)
    • Who does the cooking: For the first two years or so Zedra buys takeout. After she hires a discreet butler-type who cooks.
    • Who is more organized: Laverna barely wins out; she typically keeps things up in her head and that... doesn't always work great when her soul goes fucky and sidetracks her.
    • Who suggested kids first: Yeah no.
    • Who’s the cuddler: Zedra. This Laverna has some issues with touch after everything, but she's not adverse when it's Zedra and she knows it's coming.
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: They don't spoon much; Zedra still sprawls and Laverna sleeps tucked against her side.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Supernatural politics, namely the fucking thereof. They're both wildcards who tend to completely disrupt everything when they show up because fuck you, they do what they want. They both think it's hilarious.
    • Who cooks:
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Laverna is the only one physically capable of intoxication, and it happens to help keep her abilities damped. Though it's usually "Zedra comes home at 3am to discover an immensely drunk Laverna on the couch"
    • Who kills the spiders: Laverna. They have too many eyes.
    • Who falls asleep first: Zedra. Laverna has to be sedated half the time.
    • A head canon: They're very affectionate, but sometimes Laverna freaks out and needs a LOT of space. There are mornings where she climbs up on the roof for sunrise instead of coming to bed and it's a pretty clear sign for Zedra to fuck off for a bit.
    • Do they have any “rituals”?: Baths. They don't bathe together, but they have an old clawfoot tub and Zedra helps. It's all sweet and tender.
    • Who has the most patience? ...Zedra. Six hundred years you have to put up with a LOT of bullshit.
    Pre-demon!Lav and Mariangela:

• Who was the one to propose: If by 'propose' you mean 'suggest they become a single-bodied sin against god and demons' then Lav.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: As above, Lav worried about the ritual because she was the one doing it. And also losing her physical body.
    • Who decorated the house: There is no house, they were on the run.
    • Who does the cooking: Mari was the one who needed to eat, so.
    • Who is more organized: Laverna. She's the one who plots and schemes.
    • Who suggested kids first: Nope.
    • Who’s the cuddler: Laverna, because Mari's the only one she actually exists to so she get touch-starved as fuck and freaks out if she doesn't ground herself with physical contact. Being a shadow entity is hard.
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Laverna has literally no mass (see: being a weird shadow entity), so she big spoons.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Laverna providing sarcastic commentary to everything, since Mari's the only one who can hear her.
    • Who cooks:
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Laverna would if she had a physical body at that point. Mari doesn't drink much but when she does she gets waaaasted. But since they're bound there isn't really any 'coming home'
    • Who kills the spiders: Laverna neither cares nor can. If Mari's going to make a big fuss she has to do the deed herself.
    • Who falls asleep first: Laverna doesn't sleep anymore.
    • A head canon: They genuinely loved each other. They were both in a bit of a corner when the Big Betrayal happened, and a lot of Demon!Lav's cavalier attitude towards being a demon and betraying the only person she ever loved is because honestly she's still not sure she made the right choice.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Hah. Rituals. Mari keeps her left hand loose when it's just hanging so Laverna can hold it without people noticing she's holding hands with air.
    • Who has the most patience? Laverna. Being awake 24/7 and not being able to interact with... anything really... is a bitch and a half.

• Winner x 2
  8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

For the ship meme, whatever your SU OTP is? :3c

9. Lazarae

Don't have compy/internet for Big Meme but

• Winner x 1
  10. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Tuesdays, definitely

• Like x 2
  11. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

None of them are Quite Right, but I think I'd pick Cherry Soda

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  12. Acey

Cyberbullies, def.

• Like x 1
  13. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

The Sweetest Chill cuz Lav

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The Sweetest of Chills

• Like x 2
  15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Cherry Soda :P

• Like x 2
  16. Lazarae

Dear "easy" recipes that assumed I have my shit together: fuck you.

• Witnessed x 3
  17. Lazarae

"Stir [both pots] continuously or they'll burn. While doing that, measure and add your spices."

Are you an octopus, Karen? Because I'm not. (Wasn't kidding about 'continuously' either, my veggies got a little charred because I stopped stirring for all of five seconds to add said spices)

(Fortunately it was the tasty level of charred so suck it hypothetical octopus Karen)

• Witnessed x 4
  18. Lazarae

I! Got! In!

The organization that runs the program I'm in now it's building a bunch of apartments, studios and one bedrooms, have to have an open case with mental health to apply. Most others in this house/program applied, and those who are eligible got chosen at random. So far myself and one housemate got in.

Buildings are still under construction so I won't be moving until August but. I'm in. I'm going to have my own place with no roommate trying to burn down the house, no housemates leaving gross food in the sink or drinking all my coffee.

I will be an Actual Self Sufficient Adult.

• Winner x 12
  19. Acey

Hell yeah, mad congrats Laz!! :D

• Agree x 2
  20. Lazarae

Meme me

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice