Strictly Come Dancing (and other dancing shows)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Nertbugs, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

2015's season has just started in the UK! So I thought I'd start a thread on the off chance that other Kintsugijin are watching (either the current UK version, any other current versions, or even discussion of past seasons).

Favourite celeb: Jay. Very impressed that he did as well as he did, given his nerves. I want him to do well.
    Favourite professional: Kevin is the ultimate cinnamon roll. I adore him.
    Most likely to be voted out first: Carol. Bless her, but that routine was shockingly bad.
    Most likely to win: At the moment Peter Andre, given his fan base. But I thought the same of Pixie Lott last year, and she got booted out. Too early to tell.

I'm lucky enough to be watching with a former junior ballroom champion, so I am learning SO MUCH about gapping, illegal lifts, heel leads, and other things.

Give me your opinions / favourite past routines / etc! Or hell, even discussion of other dancing shows. As someone with two left feet I greatly enjoy watching and discussing people of fleeter foot than I.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice