Sub forum request

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Shades of Love, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Can we have a sub forum in Top Serket for all of the Kintugijin meetup/location/info-roll threads?

• Like x 4
  2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Hmm. I dunno.

So, historically, my preference has been to avoid making subforums if there's not enough traffic to justify them. Because subforums make the forum harder to use and navigate and keep track of. Is there a need? I don't know how many threads we're talking about.

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Misunderstands handshake, goes for a high five

I count 18 threads, not counting ones that are only relevent during certain seasons/cons. Theres no relevent threads past page 7. Just for reference.

4. My thought was that it would make it easier to find meetup threads instead of having to dig through the whole Top Serket thread - although with the 18+ threads moved, navigation will be much easier.

• Like x 1
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

+1 anecdata point, I don't bother posting in or keeping up with the thread(s) relevant to my location because it takes a bit of searching through lots of unrelated threads to find it. If we tagged them all or put them in a sub folder together, they'd be easier to find.

6. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

This is a comment of no strong opinion either way, with the caveat that my area thread is one of the most active ones as there's nine active folks in the general area. Can def see how it would be useful for more slow areas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice