Subeta!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Queer Disaster, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Queer Disaster

Queer Disaster existing

Hey guys! who else here enjoys the site Subeta?

I mean, it's kinda the one petsite I keep coming back to and actually managing. Not just. poking into Neo to see what's going on.

What's your guys UN's? Fave species of pet?

• Like x 1
  2. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

hauls this thread up from the depths. whassup homie i am addicted to this game and my un is dumbledork

who else on this hellsite has subeta? i want more friends to trade junk with. me @Rafi @lupadracolis @KathyGaele and some others have a subeta group chat on telegram which we could probs add people too if they don't come in here and kick my ass for saying that lmao.

EDIT: plus, y'know, if you don't have subeta... i'm always a slut for referral points ;o)

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Somehow @rainbowbarnacle managed to sell me on it a month and a half ago. I mostly thought it was confusing and boring at first, but I've been spending a lot of time on it lately? What the heck. I think the weirdass blend of cutesy middle schooler language with the frequent very much not middle schooler safe references have charmed me, somehow.

Also it's really pretty, and I'm a sucker for games where I have an avatar to dress up. I am currently an elegant squidperson.

My username on subeta is mercurialmalcontent, just like on my tumblr.

4. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

SAME. i just won an item with the description "Mmmm. Cream all over my waist? Sounds like a perfect recipe for a night of fun :3" and i was like g U Y s

my avatar is kind of boring atm but i'm planning on swagging it up later when i'm done w my quests for the day

i have a LOT of flowers to get rid of before the end of this event too so i'm gonna flower spam anyone i can :3

• Like x 1
  5. Mercury

I personally still can't get over the assless chaps apparel. Oh, excuse me, 'buttless' chaps. I'm just waiting to run across a gimp mask, really.

6. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

i'm almost certain that there's a gimp mask. i'm pretty sure i've seen other bondage gear on there sooooo

• Like x 1
  7. Mercury

My current favorite lewd item is this flower. It's like they're not really even bothering to be coy about it, it's just yep, that's a penis.

8. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

omfg that's ridiculous. i'm a fan of summer fun wizard which isnt really lewd but is fucking hilarious to me for some reason.

are you going for any acheivements or collections or anything or just pimping out your wardrobe?

9. Mercury

Pfff that action figure. I think it's funny because it's almost plausible that the dude sneaks off to go surfing somewhere, with the stuff he asks for.

Wardrobe is probably my main focus because boy oh boy do I love avatar dressup. It's also kind of an adventure because there's so much stuff on Subeta and I never know when an item is going to turn out to be some neat piece of apparel!

As for collecting, I don't go specifically hunting for plushies, beanbags, or trading cards yet, but I always grab an extra if a quest calls for one I don't have yet.

I've also dabbled in battling, but the process is really unintuitive for me. I wish I could do more with the pets.

10. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

yeah i don't do much of the battling. i have one battle pet but it's really boring so i never bother lmao. all my pets are themed so i spend half my time digging up junk that fits their themes and spending all my money on treasure slots lmao

• Like x 1
  11. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

[​IMG]
    BOOM.

• Like x 1
  12. Mercury

Swank as hell. 8)

• Like x 1
  13. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Yooo Subeta is my jam. I spend way too much time dicking around on this fucking site I swear, but on the upside my avatar is always gorgeous. And, you know, you gotta support a site where of the site-made NPCs; one of the quest givers doesn't have a gender, one of the shopkeepers is a trans woman, and there's an asexual lesbian couple. Oh, and there are hearing aids, canes, wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs, and head-covering scarves for the human avatars. Like. Four for you, Subeta. You go, Subeta.

Anyway, now to show off my current avatar, because showing off is fun.
    [​IMG]

14. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

I like subeta because it lets me sort flowers and books and animals and things in tidy little spaces, and a lot of the currencies are easy enough to get that you can nab a LOT of really neat stuff. :D Also any game that lets me give people little random presents is a good thing.

[​IMG]

I feel like the prettiest watercolor painting. n_n

• Like x 2
  15. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

yeee the event items are so pretty too

@rainbowbarnacle i love ur backdrop thats so pretty

• Like x 1
  16. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

@rainbowbarnacle You are definitely the prettiest watercolour painting, damn. I'm loving that pre-Raphaelite hair too. What's the hairstyle called?

• Like x 1
  17. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

It is called "sunflower slow drag sheet music". I nabbed it here! I bet there are a few people selling or trading it too.

18. Mercury

I have way too much fun figuring out how many apparel items I can layer on and still have a coherent look.

[​IMG]

I'm still really in love with that jacket.

• Like x 1
  19. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

have you ever been in the HA forums? those people are NUTS i asked someone how they did their glittery space avatar once and the skin colour alone was like 5 layers

20. Mercury

Oooh, no, I haven't! :O I'll have to go lurk and learn a few things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice