NSFW Summoning Abominations for Fun and Profit

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by Asher Lachance, Apr 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Oh no, you don’t need the help.” Lily nodded and headed towards the shop. “I’m sure you have lots of other gifts. But, uh, yes. Boots. Let’s do that.”

2. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"Flattery" her smile widened a little, enough for a little peek of fang.
    Geme-enlila grabbed the bag with the pants, too. After all, they had to colormatch.
    "Which reminds me, is there any particular rules you would like for the revel?"

3. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

Lily arched an eyebrow as they headed into the shop. “I didn’t know I could...set rules? I mean, it’s your party, isn’t it?”

4. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"It is a Party with you as the guest of honor. And these things can be quite rowdy. So if you would prefer certain thinfs not to happen, you can say so."

She waved off the clerk and headed for the boots section.

5. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Oh.” Lily rubbed the back of her neck. The guest of honor. She just hoped she didn’t end up fucking it up. “Uh. No guys hitting on me, it’s just awkward and weird for everyone involved. And I’m not doing anything more than maybe kissing, if Asher’s there. I don’t know exactly what kind of rules I should be making.”

6. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"Those are fine. You certainly won't have to do anything you don't want to. But i will put out word that you are not interested in men, and would prefer if they respected that, by pain of broken toes"

7. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

Lily snorted. “I’ll break a lot more than that if they don’t listen.” She’d fight a vampire, she didn’t give a shit.

She walked along the shelves of boots, looking for her size. It was easy to default to black, but...black probably wouldn’t go, would it? Smarter to let Geme take the lead here.

8. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

She headed for the brown ones, holding the pants against them to see what would go well together.

"What do you think about those?" she held up a pair of calf high boots in a nice Auburn color, with a heavy sole and side buckles.

9. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

Lily took them, double checking they were her size and inspecting the quality of the boot. She didn't want them falling apart after being worn three fucking times, after all. But the Dame’s good taste was consistent, and these didn’t seem cheaply made in the slightest. They had a good heft, too, and would probably add a little height. Not that she needed it, really, but it was always nice.

“Yeah, I like these. Is there somewhere to try them on?”

10. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"There, i think" she gestured at a low bench a little further down the aisle. "No steel toes on those yet, but i am sure that is an adjustment that can be made still."

11. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Hmm.” Lily sat down and squished the toe of the shoe in. “Yeah. I know these are for fashion or whatever but i don’t really see any reason to go without one, you know? Just less risky.”

She pulled them on and flexed her foot. “Do they have...maybe two sizes smaller? I keep forgetting UK sizes are different.”

12. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"Let me see..." she returned to the shelf and came back with a new box of shoes. "There you are. I think i also spotted one with toecaps, i will get those too"

Bit of a cindarella feel, trying shoes and all that.

13. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Oh, thank you.” She pulled off the first pair and set them aside, trying on the new one.

Yeah, these were much better-fitting. She stood and walked around in them for a bit, pacing up and down in the aisles to get a feel for how they fit on her. New-shoe feel was always a bit weird.

“This size is a lot better, I don’t feel like I’m swimming around in them anymore. Uh, what do you think, though?”

14. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"I think they suit you very well, pretty but also deeply practical" and they did look good on her, and Geme-Enlila could just picture them with the Rest of the Outfit. "Are they comfortable though? That is the important part"

15. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Yeah, I like them.” She sat back down, pulling them off. “Let’s try the steel toe, though? I always feel like I’m just asking to break a foot without one.”

16. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"I am sure people don't break their feet that often, but yes, let's" she got the steeltoed ones, in the right size.
    The steeltoes were tinted gold to make them a dekorative outside element. The other metal buckels and studs matched it. "What do you think?

17. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

“Listen,” Lily said, amused, “let me have my neuroses.”

She took these shoes, taking a moment to admire the detail. She may not have had an eye for fashion, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t appreciate quality work.

After pulling them on and lacing them up, Lily admired them for a long minute. “Oh, yeah. These ones for sure.”

18. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"Wonderful. They will go well with the Outfit you already have, and i think provide a very solid direction for accessoires"
    She could see it in her mind, and really it was fortunate she didn't blush easily. Lily would be a sight.

• Like x 1
  19. Lily Lachance

Lily Lachance New Member

She grinned, taking them off and putting them in the box to check out. Letting Geme-Enlila pay for all this was eating at her dignity a little, but...she would bear with it. If only because of how obviously pleased the Dame was to be doing it. Lily could accept a gift. Even an expensive one! She could. She would.

"You've got ideas for accessories already? Shit, maybe I should just let you plan all my outfits."

20. Geme-Enlila

Geme-Enlila New Member

"Some. A belt, two clunky rings, and i think a nice label pin" she was incredibly pleased to see Lily liking the things she picked "i don't think we should overdo it and have you end up looking like a jeweler's sale booth.

She was all but radiating Satisfaktion. "oh no that would be too much, i don't think you would enjoy my style on yourself" she gestured between them, Lily's casual biker look and her own long dress and plentiful jewelry. "And i wouldn't want to presume too much. But i am very happy that you let me meddle a little, this once"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice