Super RP

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Soul, May 4, 2015.

1. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

((sorry i suck at openers. don't know if this sets tone very well but oh well))

Evey ducked the fist headed toward her her head and swept a leg under her opponent's. She scrambled away as he came crashing to the ground, then pounced on top of him, pulling his outstretched arm behind his back. He attempted to roll over and dislodge her.
    "Stay down!" she growled, digging her elbow into his spine. He finally decided it wasn't worth the fight and gave up. She quickly secured his other arm, knelt down on them both, then reached into her pocket for zipties.
    She looked up at the woman over by the dumpster as she bound his hands together. "You get ahold of the cops?"
    The woman nodded, looking nervously between Evey and the man who had attacked her earlier. "They said they'd have an officer here in about ten minutes."
    "Great. What's your name?" Evey asked as she bound the man's ankles.
    "It's Sarah. Sarah Rivers."
    "Okay, Sarah. I just need you to wait here for them. I'll be around, okay? He won't try anything again. If he does, he'll really regret it."
    The man spat. Evey clenched her jaw, but ignored it, leading Sarah further away from him and closer into the light.
    Once she was sure Sarah was safe, Evey climbed a fire escape to wait for police to arrive. She took off when she saw flashing blue and red lights.
    It was late. Early. She should probably head home and get some rest.

When she woke up the next morning, got dressed, grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, then climbed out the window and took off. Her favourite cafe was several blocks away, but Evey knew a few shortcuts. From rooftops and fire escapes Cafe Purr was only a hop, skip, and a jump away. Getting there really woke her up and got her blood pumping, even when she hadn't done much sleeping the night before. It was a good place to get breakfast, to study, to play with cats... and it didn't hurt that it tended to be a mecca for super powered persons like herself.
    As she entered the cafe bells tinkled to announce her arrival. She scratched at the chin of a grey cat sitting on a shelf by the door before making her way to the counter and ordering an earl grey tea and a pastry.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Cassie´s morning began messily, when she found out at least half her order for today had not been delivered, and she was now out of several kinds of tea. Still, she pounced out of the back room when the bell rang. "Meowning!" She chirped. "I´m purry sorry, but I don´t have any Earl Grey. Would you like some Lady Grey or purrhaps home made lemon tea instead? On me. My order got lost today, so I´m out of a lot."

3. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Siren looked up at the sound of someone entering the cafe. He'd curled up in a corner with one of the cats, and wondered who'd come in.

4. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

"Lady Grey's fine, thanks. That's got to be stressful, good luck getting it sorted." Evey offered Cassie a small smile.

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Cassie smiles back. "Thank you." While she is making the order, a small chocolate point kitten bumps it´s head into Every´s leg and mews. "Don´t believe a word she says" Cassie calls over her shoulder. "I do feed her and cheesecake is not good for kittens, so she can´t have any." Something makes a sound like an offended water kettle and for a moment she´s busy. "That´s what she´s asking for." Cassie explains. The kittens does her best to look innocent.

6. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Evey laughs and scoops up the kitten. "How about chin scritches instead?" she asks it, then makes her way to a table. She sits down and sets the kitten in her lap, then busies herself with pulling a book and some notes out her bag, then relaxes into her reading and petting the kitten.

7. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Siren sighs, dislodges the fuzzy cat and tentatively walks up to the counter. "Can I have some water please?" he asks quietly, looking down at his feet.

8. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

At Dive:

It was pretty far from busy at the bar this time of morning, which Aiden was thankful for. It was mostly quiet, but the bartender, Dan, made for a bit of conversation. He was a really decent guy, Aiden had decided, who understood when Aiden didn't want to talk a lot himself, but made an effort to listen when Aiden made the effort to get words out. He even gave Aiden free food, when he couldn't afford it. Aiden slowly made his way through the sandwich Dan had given him and listened as Dan unpacked the bar's orders.
    "Where the hell did all this tea even come from?" Dan said as he opened one of the boxes.

9. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Mel giggled as she tore up the original label from the shipping company. It was always fun to watch people get confused. They became like her, and that made them interesting. Sneaking up beside Aiden, her bare feet silent on the old hardwood floor of the bar, she smiled up at the stranger. She tugged at his shirt. "Hey dude, buy a girl a drink? I swear I'm old enough!" She knew she didn't look it, but that rarely mattered to the marks.

10. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Aiden looked at Mel in surprise. "I, I don'...I...sorry."
    She seemed to be in a similar situation to him. If things were better, he might consider it, (well, maybe not, she looked pretty young) but the fact being that he himself was being fed on charity made her request impossible. He looked down at the other half of his sandwich, and shrugged. "Youwan the ressof this insead?" It was all he had to offer, but he could share.

11. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Sighing, Mel climbed up on a seat beside the man. "It's kay, I ate yesterday. You have it." Watching the barman fussing at the crates, she hid a smirk behind a dirty hand as she leaned her elbows on the bar. "I was just a little thirsty for something better than water." Looking around the bar, her smirk turned to a mild scowl. "Not many people in here." She tried to reach out to the man's pockets with her mind but didn't sense any coins. Promising herself that she'd work on learning to sense paper money (a promise she made to herself daily but never kept), she gave up and dug in a breast pocket to pull out a few ragged bills and a tattered ID card. "Barman, can I get a beer? The cheapest you got that ain't bubbly piss?"

12. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Dan left the crates for a moment and went to the taps after glancing at her ID. He chose a pale beer that while inexpensive, was fairly palatable, and filled a mug with it.He took the money and counted out her change before handing it and the mug to Mel. "There you go, need anything else?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice