[sweats] nnnyello.

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by banshu, Mar 1, 2015.

1. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

eyyyyy. i go by speckly / banshu / a whole bunch of other names online so for simplicity's sake you all can call me ryan! i am from the slightly-less-than-magical land of tumblr. i'm 22 and work at an arts and crafts store! i am also a homestuck (once upon a time i actually helped run a very successful but very NSFW HS blog) and a vidya game nerd. i do a little bit of artwork and a little bit of writing and a LOT of endlessly browsing through hipster photography because even though i do not own the equipment to create any myself if i did i would probably have it up everywhere.

o/ i'm also a sperglord superstar, diagnosed in 2011. i'm still sort of coming to grips with what that means. i currently live with my grandparents and my younger brother.

aaaand because i am Not Good at speaking about myself for long periods of time unless it's related to minecraft, here are a couple of pictures of my cat-son-thing.

nothing makes an intro like tubbums the small fat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

KITTY. WHAT A GOOD KITTY.

Arts and crafts stores aka the only retail I would ever want to do.

3. soulsuckingisaacnewton

soulsuckingisaacnewton strange fuzzy creature

4. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Awww kitty! I have a black'un too (one of our four or five)

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You haz the cutest of kitties.

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

KITTY
    Such a cute.

7. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

kitty! is he ok with his leash, or does he just tolerate it because it means getting outside?

8. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

buwahaha. i knew the kitty would bring people out of the woodwork. >:3

@Starcrossedsky - it is good work. the store is clean (aside from glitter everywhere) and the people are generally nice, and it's quiet and smells like wood and paper flowers. A+ all around, would recommend.

@budgie - he is very okay with his leash! in fact when he wants to go outside he plants his little butt by it and meows for someone to put it on him. we trained him with it from the time he was about 5 weeks old.

9. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

Welcome to the forums!
    Now that very professional introduction is out of the way: KITTY!!

PS: you avatar is giving me flashbacks of my childhood

10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

oh man so I have a funny story about glitter from this time I was in Walmart. I knocked over one of their little shitty vases and, as it turns out, some punk had filled it with that cheap red glitter?

I hailed the nearest employee like "I'm sorry, I didn't know all this fairy blood was in there" lmao.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice