Take me down to Pumpkinvale City, where the cakes are smol and the girls are pretty

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bornofthesea670, Dec 10, 2020.

1. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Placeholder also the title is long but i cant make it shorter without making the joke harder to understand IM SORRY

IMPORTANT EDIT:

This game is called Pumpkin Days and it is on Steam, I keep calling it Pumpkinvale on accident because that is the town i spend most of my time in and that pops up on screen every time you get back into city limits, so it's been on my mind XD

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  2. bornofthesea670

I was going to post screen shots but i forgot my password and I haven't logged into kintsugi on my laptop yet, soooo once the verification email comes and I change it I'll post those XD I promised you smol cakes and pretty girls, dang it!

3. bornofthesea670

Going to try to log in on my laptop again so I can post those screenshots. Also one of the rival farmers is a Lolita and now im making a second character so I can be her Lolita Farmer Rival

This is very important.

(Also because i know more about the game now and I can get set up quicker)

4. bornofthesea670

Finally

[​IMG]
    One of the tiny cakes, because I Promised. The icon in the inventory is cuter than the in-game model, but I can forgive that.

[​IMG]
    Another cake, For Science.

[​IMG]

My bartender wife, Zoey

[​IMG]
    The Goth Bug-Loving Wife, if you're into that kind of thing. She kind of intimidates me, but I still like her as a friend. (If you are interested, polyamory is supported. I dont know how much the spouses interact with each other though. Or how moving them into your farm works, if that's been added yet. Games still being worked on.)

[​IMG]
    And a lolita dress, because I mentioned it. They have them in plain colored versions as well as prints. Pumpkin, Pastel Goth, Teddy Bears, Gothic, and this one is Starry Night or Sky or something like that. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

I'll post much more later, It's like midnight now and I'm not up for a big descriptive post like I was envisioning. Another day though! I love this game, it's very soothing.

Hopefully those posted properly, I dont want to fiddle with it, I want to make my new character lol

• Winner x 2
  5. bornofthesea670

Imgur took a while to work today because they thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone to post selfies, and also xmas. Good job.

[​IMG]
    the island's inhabitants are currently trying to keep Jounce Corp from building a factory there. By filling the museum (i am on easy mode so it only needs to be fifty percent) with artifacts, minerals, fish, insects, flowers, and fossils, you can gain some sort of historical site protection. If you don't do it within the timeframe, Jounce will build the factory and you cannot get rid of it. They also use some of the natural resources, like ores from the mine and maybe trees? Also it probably puts more trash in the oceans. But as you add to the museum it increases the timeframe, which is nice. I'm at about 40 percent right now and the timeframe for the factory being built is around 30-50 years? I havent played in a minute. I think the reasoning is that as Jounce has to fight the islanders in court they have to keep putting off the factory.

[​IMG]
    the surprisingly hunky museum caretaker

[​IMG]
    fish

[​IMG]
    flowers and butterflies

[​IMG]
    i know someone on the site used to like tentacles but i dont remember their username.

[​IMG]
    another lolita dress. This is my favorite hairstyle, I used it on my other character too. I like having long hair but still being able to see the back of my shirts/dresses.

[​IMG]
    a picture i took for Fall

[​IMG]
    the temple of the fire god, up in Diamond Falls.

[​IMG]
    a nice rock garden. i think i took this picture in fall, but Diamond Falls gets cold sooner, since its on a bigass mountain.

[​IMG]
    not very familiar with the temples these are based on, I hope they reproduced stuff respectfully. I'll show the Wind/Air temple (it looks like a small spanish mission, like the kind you think of in the southwest), and the Water temple when i get pics. That one is larger and the holy...person? is a half-water-spirit who is very cute. They have like...fin ears and scaley bits on their skin and im kinda jealous XD

[​IMG]
    Upgrade of my house. To the far left is my crafting yard, behind that is my shed and surprisingly large windmill for flour and sugar and milled rice, etc. The house is the first upgrade, I'm on the third upgrade now, i think. Am seeing what the limit is for size.

[​IMG]
    I based the Gothic Lolita farmer somewhat off of Ebony, just for fun. She doesnt have a lot of money, so thats the best i could do with what was in stock/my wallet lol. Managed little cross earrings though.

When you create a character you can choose a personality, and as far as I can tell, all that does is change your 'idle' animation. My main doesnt really have an idle, but i wanted something with more attitude for Ebony haha

Also you dont have to be as hourglass-shaped as i tend to be, the character creation allows for a wide range of body types and there are a few enby villagers in the towns as well. I am just Gay.

I'll probably start using more spoilers.. lazy today.

6. bornofthesea670

I FORGOT TO FUCKING MENTION, they just had an update with pets. I have not explored it yet, but i WILL take pictures

for science

7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

this looks like sdv meets animal crossing, it seems adorable!

• Agree x 1
  8. bornofthesea670

it's super cute! i havent played in a few days because i play with my laptop on my lap due to a lack of desk, and the game makes my laptop heat up, so i balance it on top of a book on my lap so the fan has more space and airflow. so it's a bit of an awkward thing lol. I've been lazy and just playing minecraft mostly. i'll have to play soon so i can get some pictures of the new update for you guys! interested in checking out the pets

• Like x 1
  9. bornofthesea670

having trouble obtaining a pet, i've been checking the animal shop daily and there hasnt been any dogs or cats. maybe they are more rare than i anticipated? i have a pet bowl and pet house already. going to try to get a cat first, they collect bugs for you and i am bad at bug catching. dogs bring you fossils, and i am less concerned about collecting those. there was a cat prowling around outside of my farm, and i pet them. pretty cute. the ranch has a few pet dogs and i found a cat chilling in the mayor's office too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice