Tasha's Life-Tracking Thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by NatashaBezmena, Dec 19, 2016.

1. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

2. NatashaBezmena

don't you just LOVE it when you encourage a friend to be more open and friendly and reach out and do more things and so on so forth ...

then your friend does so and their social media feed is like "I saw these friends today and am gonna go do these things with these friends and look at all the friends I have" and you're like ...

what the fuck. why. am I that hate-able?

• Witnessed x 1
  3. NatashaBezmena

I am 100% all on board for second chances, third chances, twelve-hundredth chances.

Just not when it costs me everything. I should know better than to extend yet another chance to change when I actually need someone to be there. Better to do it myself, and not rely on someone else. Also better to just stop trying to teach people things. Like. Evidently they don't learn, ever.

Here's a tip. If three people are involved in a process, why not speak to both of the other people? Hm? Oh, wait, because that's the least disruptive method of getting an answer. I forgot. The way I function doesn't matter, only the way everybody else functions. Even when it's my packing/moving/leaving my home in the midst of CPTSD and a sick cat and so on so forth ... nah, it doesn't matter how I function.

fuck. off.

I wasted two hours on your bullshit.

Someday I will learn to not waste the effort, and then what will you do.

4. NatashaBezmena

... the moment you realize the existence of your sister has the same effect on you as a moderate trigger ... well, fuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice