Teaser Trailer For Star Wars Episode IX released.

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by BaseDeltaZero, Apr 13, 2019.

1. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Since no one else seems to have posted it.

Titled, confusingly enough, Rise of Skywalker.

Feel free to speculate what that name is about, but we've got Lando, possibly Palpatine (somehow), inexplicable running from a spacecraft, and what appears to be a Death Star fragment?

Personally I'm not super enthused about the new trilogy and the trailer doesn't catch me that much. Still gonna watch it though, and it'll pretty certainly be quite a spectacle.

2. Glassware

Glassware Well-Known Member

I really hope they didn't just grab Ian McDiarmid for the sake of a recording of Palpatine in a droid or something, I want them to go full Dark Empire with this, peak glorious nonsense that was the hallmark of the old Star Wars EU. I want World Devastators devouring cities to create endless fleets of Sith droidships, Palpatine channeling his power into FORCE STORMS to devastate entire fleets, R2 hijacking superweapons to kill each other, and a steam-powered cyborg Jedi to save the day by dragging Palpatine into the afterlife by force when he tries to possess Kylo Ren.

• Agree x 1
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

hit someone with a literal moon

just

fucking

do it

i know you've got the money disney

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice