Texas: The Blog

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Artemis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

Hi I moved to tx on dec 28, 2018 and so far my luck is abysmal

I will tell more later but for now lemme just say AHHHHHHHHFUXKINGOW DONT LET DOGS BITE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE

Ive never been so happy to be able to just wiggle my fingers hi how r u

• Witnessed x 8
  2. Artemis

So the folks I live with have 2 dogs

The dogs mostly get along

Mostly

A month or so ago Blackdog decided to try and tear Whitedog's throat out

Horrified peoples and a very abscessed neck ensued

Not long after that, Blackdog tried *again* to murder Whitedog, and I cannot stress enough how much this wasn't playfighting, or even just biting, this was *she wanted to kill him*

Well we tried to grab Blackdog off again and her collar slipped off so fuck now we hav eno grip on her

And in the ensuing catastrophe trying tos eparate them, Whitedog bit my hand while trying to get Blackdog away

It was pure accident that I was in the crossfire and he has not stopped being guilty and sad around me, I don't blame him at all, Blackdog started the whole mess

But accident or not, I got a hole thru my palm! And so many bruises and other cuts! SO MANY

I almost passed out and went into shock from blood loss and so much pain when it happened

I have only just last night been able to wiggle my fingers! a v cool ability when you have been unable to do so. now I can even type for short times per day. PROGRESS!

my hand still hurts tho and gets tired VERY quickly

but that's one of the [redacted#] reasons I've been afk

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

the only pain I've had worse than that was the time I had a migraine so bad I thought I was dying and was basically an incoherent ball of suffering

I would rather ask to be hit As Hard As You Can with the cane again then ever go thru another bite like that

• Witnessed x 9
  3. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

oh holy fuck
    that's scary D:

but congrats on regaining ability to wiggle fingers?? it is indeed extremely useful

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. Artemis

• Witnessed x 3
  5. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

oh god that's so scary D: i'm glad you're hanging in there, through all that

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  6. Artemis

So my friend's dad was an abusive alcoholic and that was fun.

Like that's super short and vague but that's also the most succinct summary everything comes back to.

Don't drink 3/4/5/6 beers a night kids. Every night. Especially if you've had gall bladder surgery, I imagine.

• Witnessed x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice