That Goshdarn Printing Business - ILB sells some stuff

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by IvyLB, Aug 4, 2020.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Hello! You may not know me, but I am apparently an entrpreneur now. With regards to what? Well, I am proud owner of a spreadshirt storefront, selling various designs focused on botanicals, space, silly hipster memes, and soon ancient greek and roman poetry. Do stay tuned to this thread for new releases, and sneakpeeks into my process, when it isn't just me vibing to eurobeat for four hours at a time while i photoshop my bonsais!

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  2. IvyLB

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maple designs are now live on the two storefronts! This was part of my big photoshoot of my first few bonsais and I'm pretty proud of them still!
    They come in 7 colors, both the horizontal text orientation and the vertical one, on a whole range of products, for example mason jars!
    [​IMG]

3. IvyLB

[​IMG]
    I'm also massively proud of this design still

• Winner x 5
  4. IvyLB

Oh dang i forgot to post here!
    New designs have been uploaded!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  5. IvyLB

6. IvyLB

EU shop now has stickers, and on the fifteenth there will be new designs!

7. IvyLB

haven't updated this in a while lmao. There's a whole line of shirts with quotes from sappho and pomology plates for that sweet sweet Plant Sapphic vibe
    Another series I'm working on is the Death of An Emperor series, exploring the miserable and embarrassing way four men died in 68 and 69 AD and ruined their country for a while there. With a bonus Vespasian who died 10 years later but was still important for the year of four emperors.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  8. IvyLB

The death of an emperor series comes as posters too btw

• Winner x 1
  9. IvyLB

Okay we're having technical difficulties so the last part of the death of an emperor series is delayed until further notice, rip but the other four are live, delightfully hipster, and we're having a lil 15% off thing going for the next couple days!

10. IvyLB

2021-01-12 (1).png 2021-01-12 (2).png
    here's a lil catchup collage for y'all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice