that one really weird thing on your mind that is making you laugh your ass off

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Fucker, Sep 30, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

20200215_165538.jpg

This tiny face made of cheese on the oven at work

• Winner x 6
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I tiny cheese friend!

• Agree x 5
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A character in a story set in contemporary times compared their extreme emotions to "World War Ten". I'm guessing the author just slipped up, but I do wonder if they think the number in the phrase World War refers to intensity rather than order, and now I must write a character who does.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I FUCKING FOUND IT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: over 2 years later, god

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    • Winner x 8
  6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

F1D889E2-8647-4418-B0FA-F566FFEE225A.jpeg

here’s a friend

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Smart Bitches Trashy Books review:

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

This probably won't be funny without context (plot stuff for half life) but I am literally wheezing because of it :

• Like x 1
  9. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

tumblr_749cee4589780c8559c60db66128a950_1a1a460b_1280.jpg

• Useful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

"You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wiiiith... a cow!"

• Agree x 4
  11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

a pigeon rescue I follow referring to the first of a sudden influx of males as "the four fliers of the a-cock-alypse"

• Winner x 11
  12. LadyNighteyes

The fact that the horrifying multi-headed hydra of corporate surveillance and targeted advertising remains persistently and inexplicably convinced that I work for a dentist.

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Mine is convinced I'm a mother of toddlers who lives in New York City.

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I have no idea what it thinks about me because I've blocked so many of its contributions. I will consent to watch ads on ASMR videos on my phone since ASMRtists are pretty much universally unwilling to even talk to you about ads playing anywhere but the very beginning of the video, but I've asked it to not to personalize them so it's a total crapshoot. I've been so thorough about this ad elimination that when I was streaming Microsoft's amazingly bad gamified Win10 mahjong situation, it was unable to load images for any of the ads. On my main user account I don't get any text either, but my stream account is slightly less strict. It was disembodied text, floating in the ad pane larger than life, trying to sell me stair lifts. It was frankly hilarious. So Microsoft apparently has no idea who I am besides someone playing mahjong.

• Winner x 3
  15. LadyNighteyes

Usually all I see is a tiny little text ad at the bottom of the window when I turn on the white noise app on my phone to drown out my sibling talking in voice chat at 1 am, but it has been quite persistent about trying to sell me financing for my dental clinic and resources for hiring qualified dental assistants in a city two hours away, and today at work I had to throw out some snail-mail spam about growing your dental business that was addressed to my boss.

• Winner x 3
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Went on a ghost-hunting trip and the ghost got sassy. I'll provide further info after sleep.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  17. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Oh! I have seen the occasional Monster tweet. Those are a gift. They went from telling me about their accountancy jobs with confidence, to telling me about various things saying that they knew I had what it takes, to even more various jobs asking me if I'm qualified. It's most likely a coincidence, but I choose to see meaning in it because I think it's very funny. I feel a little bad about how this job search service is slowly losing confidence.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, attempts to sleep are failing, so I'll tell you about the sassy spirit now. We used a spirit board at a haunted building today, and the first time we got a heartfelt convo between a sceptical user and her late father, which was really impressive. Second time, I was one of the users, while the guy running the ghost-hunting group asked questions. The board started spelling out gibberish.
    "Are you messing with us?"
    YES.
    "Do you think I'm an idiot?"
    Cup starts to move to YES.
    "Okay, you'd better change that answer."
    Cup hurriedly slides over to NO.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
  19. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

The way Dreamwidth threads work, especially once comment chains get long, and the site is desperately trying to put a unique identifying number on the comment, leading to...

• Witnessed x 6
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, once I'm done with Star Vs and RWBY, I have a new show to watch:

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice