Vent that T is hot (nsfw at times)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Penumbra, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

hooooooooo i need to not get more C's in my classes l m a o

2. Penumbra

upd8 on above - i failed a class so i'm changing my major slightly. i hope it'll help me be less stressed.

also what the FUCK is going on in that other thread. jesus

3. Penumbra

every thread she's been in has been locked oh my god...

• Agree x 1
  4. Penumbra

so i did a lot of weed last night and i'm still on the come down
    whoo my brain feels tight

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Penumbra

@ the whole forum: you are responsible for your own actions. it is not anyone else's fault if you kill yourself. yes, even if they read your vent thread and don't interact. everyone here is mentally ill, we are all dealing with our own shit. it is unreasonable at best to expect anyone here to be suicide prevention, especially when posting in your own thread and not specifically asking for help.

6. Penumbra

you know who's a great person to talk about your moral scrupulosity with? the guy whose morals are "don't hurt anybody otherwise who gives a fuck"
    /sarcasm

7. Penumbra

i still read birdy's vent thread and what they posted just now really worries me

but since they asked me not to read, do i even really deserve to be upset?

8. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I think you can be worried and upset because I think it's pretty worrying myself, though its a boundary that you pushed and idk you I guess you should take that up with birdy

Edited a word

• Agree x 1
  9. Penumbra

i'm also baked rn so like

but yeah i think i'll only push if they come to me...otherwise, i don't want to...and things might be okay in the morning?

10. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Mm perhaps, Just being support is good I think

• Useful x 1
  11. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

it's... not great that you're still reading their vent. offering support if they come to you for it seems solid.

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  12. Penumbra

hmmmmmm i'm so damn out of my depth

• Witnessed x 1
  13. Penumbra

i'm literally crying over my OCs blease

14. Penumbra

still crying over my OCs lads

15. Penumbra

okay I really hate going to the movies and my parents booked a double feature because they want to spend time with me and my sister but I have a headache and really don’t wanna deal with this or talk to them but I’m stuck here

• Witnessed x 2
  16. Penumbra

oh btw just thought i'd mention i made dean's list at a fuckin Ivy *dabs*

• Winner x 2
  17. Penumbra

hmmmmm random uterine pain!! not good!!

I haven't had my period in like a yearish, and atrophy can happen when you go on T
    if this consists or gets worse, I'm gonna talk to a doctor. i might need a hysterectomy.

it could also just be gas but i don't trust like that

18. Penumbra

oh fuck you know what

i'm in close quarters with my mother (who is going through perimenopause), and my sister, who has the dominant cycle between the three of us, and she just got her period.

that's probably what's happening. my period is trying to happen but can't. this should go away when i go back to school.

19. Penumbra

it’s been a while since I’ve used this thread but it’s the only place I can think to post this without birdy seeing it

so like...birdy wanted to take a week of absolutely no contact with me, just to make sure they could like actually function without me, or something. it just sucks cause they’re staying in philly for the summer starting next Tuesday (conveniently, when the week of no contact ends) and I’m moving to Florida at the beginning of July. I have no idea where our relationship stands now, and I’m honestly confused because this came out of nowhere last night right after we were discussing getting together to watch a movie on Friday. they always doubt their feelings during depressive spirals which makes me really concerned but it’d be a total breach of trust to try to reach out. I’m so used to telling them every stupid thought that pops into my head and I’m already going stir crazy with just 24 hours of no contact

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice