Vent that T is hot (nsfw at times)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Penumbra, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

I love 10 hour problem sets
    fucking superb they are, I stay up until 5:30am

2. Penumbra

I should really go eat dinner but it's dark out and i have food in my room

but i should use my meal swipes

• Like x 1
  3. Birdy

Birdy so long

eat you loser

• Like x 1
  4. Penumbra

@Birdy so there was indigo dyeing going on in my dorm today, and to match your other birthday gift, I hand dyed you some underwear.

did you know that indigo smells like old farts?

• Like x 1
  5. Birdy

Birdy so long

hahahahaha grossssssss

6. Penumbra

yes but! the underwear looks cool

• Like x 1
  7. Penumbra

fuck my life

the blood waterfall continues to torture me, it literally feels like my entire pussy is about to fall off. i'm not even that dysphoric just in pain.

8. Penumbra

hhhhh fuckkkkk first drumline competition is tomorrow and i'm so fucking nervoussssssss

• Like x 1
  9. Birdy

Birdy so long

I believe in youuuuuuuuuu

• Like x 1
  10. Penumbra

65.2 out of 100, the worst score on the board. on the one hand, the other schools have been competing for a month already. on the other hand, i'm really disappointed. most of the judges comments were about the drumline not playing as a unit, i.e., not necessarily my problem, as i'm solely a visual component. apparently there was one comment about me, but theo (the show comm) is being really cagey and won't tell me what they said. dude, I can't start brainstorming solutions if you don't tell me what they said.

11. Penumbra

my datemate's younger sibling almost caught us having Skype sex why

• Like x 1
  12. Penumbra

when you've been doing homework since ~1pm and start your last problem set at 2am and it's due in class the next day

13. Penumbra

i really want to get in an argument or a fight with someone over me being trans

someone punch me please so i can fight back

14. Penumbra

i feel like ass right now

my parents are mad at me for failing my prelim lol as if i wasn't already beating myself up over it
    but anyways i just felt really depressed as soon as i got back to my room

15. Penumbra

Well I drunk my first full alcohol and it tasted pretty bad and I'm not even buzzed.

16. Penumbra

it's almost 11 and i haven't even started my weekly lab report that's due tomorrow

and i fucking. i know i'm doing it because i'm ashamed my group couldn't get the first part done last week

• Like x 1
  17. Penumbra

FINISHED MY LAB REPORT ONLY TO HAVE FCUKIGN PRINTER CONNECTIVITY ISSUES YOURE ON THE SAME NETWORK WHATS THE FUCKING DEAL

18. Penumbra

um so my datemate is at their wellness center wanting to die and they don't wanna text me is it bad that I'm kind of freaking out? I'm finding it hard to concentrate in class and I'm nauseous. tbt to the day they attempted suicide yayyyyyyy

19. Penumbra

it would be nice if my mental health didn't directly depend on whether or not my datemate wants to kill themself lol

20. Penumbra

is it even healthy for me to stay with them at this point...i love them but i can't keep having panic attacks every time they;re like "lol i wanted to die so i asked for help" i should be proud of them for not killing themself

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice