Vent that T is hot (nsfw at times)

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Penumbra, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

yeah i guess. i also felt annoyed that sidneyia ignored the rest of my point because she felt personally attacked. and then everything devolved.

2. Penumbra

it's almost 2 and i still haven't started my lab report

3. Penumbra

just became too clingy i scared my datemate off lads

4. Penumbra

@anyone who lurks in this thread: i'd like some advice

I have 3 homework assignments i should do over the weekend, ideally, one friday, one saturday, and one sunday. the thing is, I still have class friday, there are parties I want to go to friday and saturday nights (though i'm nervous about the themes, so sometimes i just end up not going), and there's a festival thingy i want to go to on saturday from 12-4. i have limited spoons, but i know i'll regret it if i don't go to at least one (1) of the parties. for reference, the one on friday is pajama party themed (i think i might be courageous enough to not bind because my ribs have been killing me lately), the one on saturday is a blacklight/highlighter party, and i wanna show off my new glow in the dark gauges

help?

5. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

friday party. that way after the festival you can recover and sunday you'll be able to make up work if you missed it from running out of spoons

• Useful x 1
  6. Penumbra

i think where the ace discourse disconnect is coming from is that i was heavily involved in tumblr ace discourse before bitching about it here, and the people here probably aren't

7. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Some of us have aversion ls to the Tumblr discourse style of thinking.

8. Penumbra

yeah i really don't agree with the whole us vs them and doxxing thing

but i really really don't like how the inclusionists handle things, especially with how homophobic and serophobic they get. they also tend to use bi and trans people a lot as pawns, like "look at those nasty LGs trying to exclude us, soon enough they'll start excluding BTs too"

9. Penumbra

welp no party for me tonight because my parents decided to call and i'm gonna use my remaining spoons on my math homework

• Witnessed x 1
  10. Penumbra

if i hadn't gone to last night's party i could've had my lab done by now

instead i'm just dissociating

• Witnessed x 1
  11. Penumbra

when you take a massive shit and your asshole has to recover for like 10 minutes.

thanks testosterone

12. Penumbra

okay so maybe i shouldn't eat because i need to get a blood test done tomorrow? but got dam i'm so hungry

13. Penumbra

today was the last day of class

so why do i feel so bad that i'm not doing anything?

14. Penumbra

you know
    i really should've put on sunscreen. i said that to myself, but then i was like, nah, i don't burn

guess who is sitting around with a painful sunburn

15. Penumbra

also like...i feel like there's something i *should* be doing right now, but i'm not really sure what it is

16. Penumbra

birdy: if you watch a dumb show and decide to self-harm because of it i have no sympathy

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF 13 REASONS WHY IS LITERALLY LEADING TO KIDS HARMING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THE PRODUCERS PORTRAYED EVERYTHING FUCKING WRONG TEENS ARE IMPRESSIONABLE YOU'RE JUST UPSET BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE DEPRESSED CAUSE YOU DIED OR SOMETHING

• Witnessed x 1
  17. Penumbra

GOD HOW COULD ONE PERSON BE SO IGNORANT

18. Penumbra

hey birdy is it nice in hell
    is it warm? i know you've been real cold lately

19. Penumbra

like why the fuck..why is it okay that kids are hurting themselves?

20. Penumbra

ah yes spent the first minute of my birthday feeling like shite but what else is new

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice