the drama the trauma

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by townghost, May 5, 2020.

1. townghost

townghost mystery crab

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.salon.com/2012/01/12/bdsm_its_less_transgressive_than_you_think/amp

i completely agree with this, for the white slave owner kink guy, i think that he is completely thinking he wins at life for getting to do this, he’s the king of the world, he’s god, etc. he’s gleefully getting away with being racist and feeding some kind of mental illness that he carries around with him in his daily life. how you can connect this to transphobia or feminism i have no idea?

2. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i just googled black bdsm critique.... kintsugi thought crime

3. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i definitely have some weird sexual trauma and boundaries but i don’t know what political term that falls under. all i know is people get angry first and ask questions never

4. townghost

townghost mystery crab

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI

i feel like when people talk about sex they’re talking about something else just like with love they’re talking about something else. i experience emotions more deeply than most people so when people talk about their sex or love i just year completely unrelatable situations

5. townghost

townghost mystery crab

well we talked about race class and sex all day that was productive and not a waste of time

6. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i have two threads to proofread for insanity today but now i do just wanna go outside. okay. let’s do this. let’s ass backwards do wanting things. with ass backwards boundaries.

i have to be productive
    and that means actually putting my ideas forward so i, a person, don’t have to exist in this stifled state

7. townghost

townghost mystery crab

all the rally interesting navel gazing stuff is gonna be here all the daily life stuff is gonna be in the blogETTE

8. townghost

townghost mystery crab

im currently redlining my own mental illness

why do people keep telling me to get therapy... i'm better at it o___o just trust me? don't gaslight me? what if that?

9. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i keep looking at all my art from the past few years and it’s all like... too unhinged. i’ll never make good art until i get my mental issues under control

10. townghost

townghost mystery crab

does something ever go so wrong that you kinda can’t believe it’s happening

11. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i’m really thinking about how i’m going to tell the story of how i became what i perceived ruben to be, in the hopes of aligning with them, and became an abusive person without creating the effect of a bitter and unsympathetic narrator

12. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i basically think no one cares about me on here so it feels safe but that’s not true but. extra measures. the person who is in my area and could either help or hurt me has me blocked so that’s

13. townghost

townghost mystery crab

themes:
    red and white
    hospital
    ambulance
    heart monitor

red and blue
    water vs. red juice
    the sky
    skateboarding

purple
    the astral
    diamonds/crystals literal, not meth
    shoes/sneakers
    blunts
    lsd
    glass pipes

yellow
    the sun/light
    the heart
    connection

blue sky/water

14. townghost

townghost mystery crab

oh my fucking god

pretending not to be lonely is a full time job

15. townghost

townghost mystery crab

there’s so many threads in this tapestry of shit

16. townghost

townghost mystery crab

everything that happens when i try to enter a relationship with somebody suggests that i am still not ready to be social

17. townghost

townghost mystery crab

18. townghost

townghost mystery crab

this is just how i validate stuff... i use science... o___O i'm not an agent of patriarchy

19. townghost

townghost mystery crab

20. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i remember them saying to me “i hope you can be free of this” and i’m starting to become conscious of how insane that is

to expect someone to be free when they’re isolated with no help, with trauma they can’t recover from and no clarity as to why this is happening and what justifies it...

it’s like releasing a baby into the wild
    and saying
    “i want you to be healthy”
    “it’s healthy for both of you if you stay apart and seek therapy”
    “i want you to be free of this”

i feel like i still can’t understand what is going on this these people’s heads, other than pure malice and lack of remorse, makes them think this is okay?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice